Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CUPCAKES CAUSE KARMA CANCER: GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU ASSHOLE EDITION

Comments

• Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    looks like he could use a few cupcakes right now
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

How is it that you keep chinning your own poasts? I didn’t think that was possible.

THIS!! It’s bugging the shit out of me!
    GET LIKE ME BIH!
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

I know this is too far and I don't care. He should have kept his fucking mouth shut.

I disagree completely. Rod was only catering to the ESPN viewer interests so try not to take it personally.

Instead of cupcakes, the Pac12 Network would have called it a won ton dumpling schedule.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,055
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We? should let bygones be bygones and send him some edibles in cupcake form to ease the pain.

• Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    That sucks chemo is some barbaric shit.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    All I noticed was the strategically placed water bottle to lure in the white wimens.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I never root against the announcer unless he compares us(?) to cupcakes.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I know this is too far and I don't care. He should have kept his fucking mouth shut.

• Options
    MammaJammaMammaJamma Member Posts: 193

AIRWOLF said:

I hope he beats cancer.

I also hope I never have to hear him do color commentary on another college football game (involving any teams, not just the Huskies) because I am pretty sure hearing his BS could give me cancer. Or ear AIDS, at a minimum.
    Yeah, I don't want him to die or anything really fucked up. I'm just pointing out when karma strikes.

That broadcast - I mean, I don't really care, but still... - that broadcast was the most fucking classless thing I've ever seen.

Maybe besides this poast. I'm trying to match it.
    THIS

It was one of the most classless, unprofessional, and immature broadcasts I’ve seen- ESPN overproduction at its finest.

They had to know Petersen’s schedule after being the crew that did the Cal sandwich game in ‘16 a quick Google search would’ve told them that the schedule was made even before Petersen got to UW or before Cohen took over as AD or that Wisconsin delayed, then dropped out. But no, ESPN will stick with their own narrative that skews the actual facts because we? are just lucky they broadcast our? games and not throw any shade on Sark or Poolboy.

Oh, and don’t say Mark Jones is terrible on twitter because he will block you (after he talks shit about your school)
  • Options
    DawgofThunderDawgofThunder Member Posts: 118
    5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Get a rope, ty* a knot and hang.