Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

But why is Jeff Sessions a piece of shit?

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Celebrated California's new legislation NYE with a sativa edible. First time since 1990. Lost my train of thought a few times, thought a few things were funnier than they really were, but overall didn't care for it much.

hash!tagBack2Booze

Chased it with two beers. Edible was 10mg. Wanted to start off slow, since it's been nearly 30 years. Didn't make Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen any funnier
    Store up the street is selling a 500 mg brownie. I was thinking of buying that on the way back home from dropping kids off at swim instead of usual stop at the bar. Sounds like that might be a bad idea based on your 10 mg case study.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Celebrated California's new legislation NYE with a sativa edible. First time since 1990. Lost my train of thought a few times, thought a few things were funnier than they really were, but overall didn't care for it much.

hash!tagBack2Booze

Chased it with two beers. Edible was 10mg. Wanted to start off slow, since it's been nearly 30 years. Didn't make Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen any funnier
    I'm not a fan of edibles for that reason. Same with vape pens. A good old bong or pipe is the best high. Plus part of it is just the ritual of pulling out a bong, picking what you want, packing it, etc.

PS: pot isn't some magical candy. It can't make stupid shit funny. Only funny shit funnier.
    I didn't much care for having to wait a while for any effect, either. It comes on so slow that you almost don't realize that it's there, as opposed to a good bong hit where you feel it almost immediately. Also didn't care for the 4-6 hours that it took to wear off. Too much of a commitment. Same reason I won't play golf.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

hash!tagBack2Booze

I'm not a fan of edibles for that reason. Same with vape pens. A good old bong or pipe is the best high. Plus part of it is just the ritual of pulling out a bong, picking what you want, packing it, etc.

PS: pot isn't some magical candy. It can't make stupid shit funny. Only funny shit funnier.
    I doubt you've ever smoked pot.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    BearsWiin said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

hash!tagBack2Booze

I didn't much care for having to wait a while for any effect, either. It comes on so slow that you almost don't realize that it's there, as opposed to a good bong hit where you feel it almost immediately. Also didn't care for the 4-6 hours that it took to wear off. Too much of a commitment. Same reason I won't play golf.
    Exactly. And edibles are not as consistent. Harder to judge intake. You can get trashed on accident and it takes forever to wear off. Worst I've ever been from flower is incoherent for 20 minutes, then I was fine and smoked more an hour later.
    2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

hash!tagBack2Booze

Exactly. And edibles are not as consistent. Harder to judge intake. You can get trashed on accident and it takes forever to wear off. Worst I've ever been from flower is incoherent for 20 minutes, then I was fine and smoked more an hour later.
    Yet you're always incoherent when you post. What are you on, or is it just you?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

hash!tagBack2Booze

Fucking this.

Nobody "pulls out the bong". Any REAL smoker knows it's always just sitting out.

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

hash!tagBack2Booze

Yet you're always incoherent when you post. What are you on, or is it just you?
    More incoherent than normal. Dick.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

hash!tagBack2Booze

Vape pens are pretty variable. Depends on the cartridge company and the pen company. I’ve tried some that sucked but finally found a vape / cartridge combo that works pretty well. But yea usually that’s when I’m on the go or commuting after work and bored. Usually I smoke the real stuff at home.
    Founders Club
    edited January 2018
    2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

hash!tagBack2Booze

Liar.

Is you smoked something that wore off in 20min, it was either DMT or oregano.

We can rule out DMT due to lack of enlightened thought.

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

hash!tagBack2Booze

Vape pens are pretty variable. Depends on the cartridge company and the pen company. I’ve tried some that sucked but finally found a vape / cartridge combo that works pretty well. But yea usually that’s when I’m on the go or commuting after work and bored. Usually I smoke the real stuff at home.
    Yes pens are convenient for that reason. No smell and it's easy to pull out and do your thing. I have only used a few and only the disposable ones.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

hash!tagBack2Booze

Fucking this.

Nobody "pulls out the bong". Any REAL smoker knows it's always just sitting out.
    Put Pawz down for support of children smoking pot from a bong.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

hash!tagBack2Booze

Yes pens are convenient for that reason. No smell and it's easy to pull out and do your thing. I have only used a few and only the disposable ones.
    The disposable ones are complete trash.
    Only weed Hondo ever smoked is Mexican - sticks and stems, and assumes all weed is just as shitty as the stuff he gets.
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

hash!tagBack2Booze

Fucking this.

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

hash!tagBack2Booze

Fucking this.

Well if I support white nationalists now. Then you support children smoking from a bong.
    Founders Club
    edited January 2018
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

hash!tagBack2Booze

Fucking this.

Well if I support white nationalists now. Then you support children smoking from a bong.
    Did I say this?

But now that you mention it, you do suck on the cock of the person labeled black folks "super predators".

Go fuck yourself.
    dflea said:

I like a bong hit or a doob. Edibles take too fucking long and last too fucking long.

I really like a cocktail and a doob at the same time - preferably on the back patio because I know my neighbor is uptight about weed so I like watching the smoke float over the fence into his zone.

Surprised he hasn't walked over to your porch and kicked your ass yet.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

I like a bong hit or a doob. Edibles take too fucking long and last too fucking long.

I really like a cocktail and a doob at the same time - preferably on the back patio because I know my neighbor is uptight about weed so I like watching the smoke float over the fence into his zone.

He's like you - I'm sure he'd like to, but he's too big a pussy.
    edited January 2018
    dflea said:

dflea said:

He's like you - I'm sure he'd like to, but he's too big a pussy.
    He's probably been fucking your wife/gf when you're out hunting clams and wants to keep a low profile. It's why she blurted out his name instead of yours when you used the dildo on her last time. Maybe you should invest in a penis pump and try to keep her satisfied.