Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogs hate facts
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Doogs hate facts

Trump doesn't actually have a nuclear button.
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Rocket Man and an obese orangutan escalating over who has the quicker and bigger trigger finger.

What could go wrong?

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Rocket Man and an obese orangutan escalating over who has the quicker and bigger trigger finger.

What could go wrong?

We both know they're both too pussy to actually #DoSomething, but the faux outrage is fun to watch.
    dnc said:

What could go wrong?

We both know they're both too pussy to actually #DoSomething, but the faux outrage is fun to watch.
    Two insane people threatening certain death for millions is “faux” outrage?

Delridge was a more desperate place than I ever could have imagined. Stay safe in Tennessee.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    lol abdul on the twitter feed is a real cool guy

dnc said:

What could go wrong?

Delridge was a more desperate place than I ever could have imagined. Stay safe in Mississippi.

dnc said:

What could go wrong?

Delridge was a more desperate place than I ever could have imagined. Stay safe in Tennessee.
    Nothing is going to happen.

Tweets like this are the definition of faux outrage. Or are you telling me he's really insane enough to believe anyone who doesn't try to oust the president should be imprisoned?

dnc said:

dnc said:

What could go wrong?

Tweets like this are the definition of faux outrage. Or are you telling me he's really insane enough to believe anyone who doesn't try to oust the president should be imprisoned?

The 25th amendment card is chinteresting.

The jailing people for not doing it is peak faux outrage.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

What could go wrong?

The potus threatened a nuclear attack on North Korea in a tweet.

You posted “faux outrage” from the Palmer report.

Great equivalency as always.

dnc said:

dnc said:

What could go wrong?

Nobody does faux outrage better than Trump

dnc said:

dnc said:

What could go wrong?

Trump's a nutjob, yet we all know he's not dropping any nukes. See also Lil Kim over in Norkland.

Pretending their little dick measuring is anything to actually gaf about is only playing politics, nothing more.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

What could go wrong?

Trump's a nutjob, yet we all know he's not dropping any nukes. See also Lil Kim over in Norkland.

Pretending their little dick measuring is anything to actually gaf about is only playing politics, nothing more.
    It's a typical distraction.

Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

What could go wrong?

Jesus. Get help

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

What could go wrong?

Jesus. Get help
    Trump has a track record of distraction.

Feel free to provide a better explanation for this shit.

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

What could go wrong?

Jesus. Get help
    Trump has a track record of distraction.

Feel free to provide a better explanation for this shit.
    No he doesn't. Fusion has a track record of lying and colluding with Russia

Trump has a track record of tweeting you round the bend
    Making my point for me.

Good evening.