Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why 2018 > 2017

13»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Elite coaches go all the way to the championship game. There's no other way around that law of nature.

Helfrich. Coker.

Jesus you’re fucking retarded.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Elite coaches go all the way to the championship game. There's no other way around that law of nature.

He'll get there
    Nothing changed with me. Just got call from FRANNY 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up in Maltby. If dad has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Anna take me and Dad can leave with you. I would prefer u and dad leave together. I'll ask Anna. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know
    pat pat
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2018
    haie said:

Helfrich. Coker.

Someone failed logic class. Elite coaches go to the championship game does not = only elite coaches go to the championship game. Obviously there are exceptions. Cuntless dink.

• Options

haie said:

Helfrich. Coker.

Someone failed logic class.
    Pretty funny considering you don't understand what logic is nor have you taken a class on it.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Helfrich. Coker.

Someone failed logic class. Elite coaches go to the championship game does not = only elite coaches go to the championship game. Obviously there are exceptions. Cuntless dink.

That is exactly what you were implying, which is FS. Nice backpedaling skillz.

Does Lane even offer a logic class?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Fake news, go to espn doog.

It's pretty funny you need a 16-year old to explain this to you.
    jhfstyle = queerbait for the Sanduskys.
    You’re a really good poaster when you aren’t being a salty butthurt faggot. The problem is that you’re a salty butthurt faggot 90% of the time.
    You must not be reading his work in the tug. Maybe 1% of his posts are decent.
    AllPuffyAllGinage
  • Options

Fake news, go to espn doog.

It's pretty funny you need a 16-year old to explain this to you.
    jhfstyle = queerbait for the Sanduskys.
    You’re a really good poaster when you aren’t being a salty butthurt faggot. The problem is that you’re a salty butthurt faggot 99.81% of the time.