Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More Penn State fans have registered for HH since game finished than they did in previous month

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I've run into several Penn state fans white going to and from the game. The ones I met were nice and not asshatss. I'm still pissed over the coaches pre-game dinner and the Penn coaches sitting there chanting "we are Penn state". Low class Shit!. Glad our coaches walked out on them.

Penn holds like crazy but most do, sportsmanship is a list art. Our world continues to unravel until SMOD.

As far as the whole child rape situation I really blame the guy that saw it happening and didnot try to kill Sandusky on the spot. I would have and any other red blooded American would too. I don't blame the fans for that but the staff should have faced death by bangs banga!

Upvoted for SMOD, but the rest of this post is awful.
    Im always awful in your eyes as im not gay.
    disagree

Plus, you're a Pedo State apologist. So fuck off.
    The fans weren't molesting the kids or covering it up. HTH

link?
    Approve my comment.
    there's nothing in the queue
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    WeArePSU said:

I'm just here for a quick minute to respond to this collection of trashy, degenerate, double-digit-IQ, Trump-supporting, paycheck-to-paycheck-living, rape joke enthusiasts.

You were simply outclassed yesterday, on and off the field. Our fanbase had to travel almost twice the distance and still brought more fans to the game. Several of your players were noticeably jawing and shoving after every other play in the first quarter. It was embarrassing, and speaks volumes of how undisciplined your coaching staff is and/or the type of kids you recruit. Trashy. The only reason they stopped was because you were getting your teeth kicked in. I don't need to go into detail about this point, because you all know by now that some subpar officiating, timely turnovers, and a trick play was the only reason you made the score look respectable. Outside of that, outclassed.

Despite this, I was honestly going to come here to congratulate your fanbase on a great game, but about 2 minutes of browsing this board and....yikes. Now I'm almost surprised the approval process for this board did not require some combination of proof of income <50k, IQ <100, support of Trump, registered sex offender, etc. Kind of ironic, this board is a perfect reflection of what we saw on the field yesterday - classless antics from some classless individuals. Inferior.

Carry on now, rhythmic slapping cunt waffles, or whatever sweet usernames you guys are rocking. Imagine waking up every day and engaging in conversation with the people that frequent here. It's almost as hysterical as it is sad.

We Are.....BETTER!</p>

Okay!
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I've run into several Penn state fans white going to and from the game. The ones I met were nice and not asshatss. I'm still pissed over the coaches pre-game dinner and the Penn coaches sitting there chanting "we are Penn state". Low class Shit!. Glad our coaches walked out on them.

Penn holds like crazy but most do, sportsmanship is a list art. Our world continues to unravel until SMOD.

As far as the whole child rape situation I really blame the guy that saw it happening and didnot try to kill Sandusky on the spot. I would have and any other red blooded American would too. I don't blame the fans for that but the staff should have faced death by bangs banga!

Penn is an Ivy League school and alma mater of your favorite president, located in West Philadelphia. Penn State is a mamoth large public school in central PA - the UW of Pennsylvania. Trump would have you drawn and quartered for confusing the two.

The point of course is not to blame the fans. The point is to rub their nose in that pile of shit that is the fact that their Saint Paterno knew Sandusky was a freak and didn't have him drawn and quartered.

And what is this shit about the coaching dinner? Didn't hear about it.
    The coaches all meet for a pre game dinner. Penn coaches sat and chanted "we are Penn state" and evidently didn't stop. UW coaches walked out.
    Christ
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Upvoted for SMOD, but the rest of this post is awful.
    Im always awful in your eyes as im not gay.
    You are really weird.
    Seems that way to liberals. I'm perfectly normal according to my psych tests. The pre employment testing sucks. How about you?
    Dude, serious question: are you still drunk?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Penn is an Ivy League school and alma mater of your favorite president, located in West Philadelphia. Penn State is a mamoth large public school in central PA - the UW of Pennsylvania. Trump would have you drawn and quartered for confusing the two.

The point of course is not to blame the fans. The point is to rub their nose in that pile of shit that is the fact that their Saint Paterno knew Sandusky was a freak and didn't have him drawn and quartered.

And what is this shit about the coaching dinner? Didn't hear about it.
    The coaches all meet for a pre game dinner. Penn coaches sat and chanted "we are Penn state" and evidently didn't stop. UW coaches walked out.
    they sound like snowflakes
  • Options
    NEPTUNENEPTUNE Member Posts: 151
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper
    Just like I thought, that have that "faggy" gene.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

It's like they only prey upon situations where the target is vulnerable or something

Might be the moist Chinned post ever.

I was 74....
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    We?ArePSU?

Deliverance fucking delivers!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

It's like they only prey upon situations where the target is vulnerable or something

I was 74....
    Chinteresting...
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

I was 74....
    Chinteresting...
    Needs more moisture.