Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This is a GOOD Washington team

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 757
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2017

This is the official poast of my heart.

Out-of-conference schedules are going to sort themselves out. Pete is unbelievable.

Check some facts:
    -We have a completely dog shit, noodle arm QB who folds and is a loser.
    -We have an offensive coordinator that is a fucktard.
    -We are at 60% of where we can be talent-wise.
    -We have major injuries to two of our 5 most talented players (Trey and Murph)
    -We are down 3-4 starters on offense.
    -We are down both our starting CBs

And we just fucking DESTROYED a middling Oregon team that has more talent than us. Like destroyed.

Our defense is allowing 10.5ppg in conference which is TWICE AS GOOD as the SECOND BEST TEAM (USC 22.3ppg). We are the #1 D in terms of yards per play as well. BY OVER A YARD.

Do you shitfucks remember when Nick Holt was here? I forgot what it felt like to be in the TOP HALF of the conference on defense.

On dawgman people used to tell me we could never compete with SC's defense and it was RIDICULOUS to think we could be top 1-2 in defense in the conference because TIMES HAD CHANGED.

Pete is unreal.

If we had the OC to match the DC and a decent QB, we would be unbeatable even with our B-level talent. And I suspect all of those issues will be remedied within the next 3-5 years.

The future is bright and I'm just happy it happened in Race Bannon's lifetime. I'm weeping!!!

Out-of-conference schedules are going to sort themselves out. Pete is unbelievable.

Check some facts:

And we just fucking DESTROYED a middling Oregon team that has more talent than us. Like destroyed.

Our defense is allowing 10.5ppg in conference which is TWICE AS GOOD as the SECOND BEST TEAM (USC 22.3ppg). We are the #1 D in terms of yards per play as well. BY OVER A YARD.

Do you shitfucks remember when Nick Holt was here? I forgot what it felt like to be in the TOP HALF of the conference on defense.

On dawgman people used to tell me we could never compete with SC's defense and it was RIDICULOUS to think we could be top 1-2 in defense in the conference because TIMES HAD CHANGED.

Pete is unreal.

If we had the OC to match the DC and a decent QB, we would be unbeatable even with our B-level talent. And I suspect all of those issues will be remedied within the next 3-5 years.

The future is bright and I'm just happy it happened in Race Bannon's lifetime. I'm weeping!!!

DDY is so right i want to blow him and that’s coming from a straight man who wants to be impregnated by Byron Murphy and Ozzy Osborne.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Check some facts:

Pete is unreal.

Check some facts:

Pete is unreal.

DDY is so right i want to blow him and that’s coming from a straight man who wants to be impregnated by Byron Murphy and Ozzy Osborne.
    So you didn't watch the Stanford and Penn State games?
  • Options

Check some facts:

Pete is unreal.

Check some facts:

Pete is unreal.

Did you miss this part of DDY’s poast or are you reading at a WSU level?

“If we had the OC to match the DC and a decent QB, we would be unbeatable even with our B-level talent. And I suspect all of those issues will be remedied within the next 3-5 years.”
  • Options

Check some facts:

Pete is unreal.

Check some facts:

Pete is unreal.

Did you miss this part of DDY’s poast or are you reading at a WSU level?

“If we had the OC to match the DC and a decent QB, we would be unbeatable even with our B-level talent. And I suspect all of those issues will be remedied within the next 3-5 years.”
    I read it.

The DC got bitchslapped by Stanford and Penn State.
  • Options
    Kawasaki is very good. Disputing this fact will not be tolerated.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Kawasaki is very good. Disputing this fact will not be tolerated.

I thought so too. Now I'm not sure.

Hopefully injuries were the problem and he wasn't just feasting on bad teams.
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited December 2017
    The truth is we have too many pussies on our team and it all starts with our pants shitting, noddle-armed, anti-leading, pussy ass, virgin QB.
  • Options

The truth is we have too many pussies on our team and it all starts with our pants shitting, noddle-armed, anti-leading, pussy ass, virgin QB.

It sounds like you want the head coach who recruited these pussies to be fired.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    I hate these fucking bump threads. Except when they make me look good.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is gonna be a long off-season.
  • Options
    phineas said:

You're welcome.

Just don't post stupid shit anymore.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    Swaye's Wigwam

phineas said:

You're welcome.

This will be my last post
  • Options
    phineas said:

phineas said:

You're welcome.

This will be my last post
    Finally.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    Founders Club
    The Fiesta Bowl was disappointing. Once again an alarmingly slow start for the Huskies. And how many fucking 3rd downs did the defense get a stop on? That's what I thought. Shit performance from those guys on 3rd down, especially in pass coverage. Death by a thousand cuts. And Browning was Browning. Not the kind of guy who can shoulder a team.

That said, Penn State has the best team the Huskies faced all season, and it's not close. Once they finally got their shit together, the Huskies were able to make a game of it, unfortunately it took an entire half for that to happen. A mediocre or worse team would have folded at the half and given up their collective asses for a proper plungering. That didn't happen. Instead they adjusted, fought back and made a game of it against a real opponent. Despite boobs acrobatic attempts at performing self fellatio, calling the Huskies a GOOD team is fair.
  • Options

The Fiesta Bowl was disappointing. Once again an alarmingly slow start for the Huskies. And how many fucking 3rd downs did the defense get a stop on? That's what I thought. Shit performance from those guys on 3rd down, especially in pass coverage. Death by a thousand cuts. And Browning was Browning. Not the kind of guy who can shoulder a team.

That said, Penn State has the best team the Huskies faced all season, and it's not close. Once they finally got their shit together, the Huskies were able to make a game of it, unfortunately it took an entire half for that to happen. A mediocre or worse team would have folded at the half and given up their collective asses for a proper plungering. That didn't happen. Instead they adjusted, fought back and made a game of it against a real opponent. Despite boobs acrobatic attempts at performing self fellatio, calling the Huskies a GOOD team is fair.

Good is a bit generous, but I agree with everything else.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    bump.

(too soon?).