Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biggest difference between Mcsworley and Browning

Besides everything is that it takes the same amount of time for a Mcsworley 20 hard pass to get to his WR as it takes a Browning 5 yard pass.

Comments

• HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Men have penis’s and women have vagina’s. Which is which?
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,529
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    biggest difference one is a college QB the other one isn't
  • Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 752
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    LebamDawg said:

That’s a bit harsh. Browning would be a Beaver-level QB. Sirmon, Yanker, Morris and Skinny are all McSorley or better.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

LebamDawg said:

That’s a bit harsh. Browning would be a Beaver-level QB. Sirmon, Yanker, Morris and Skinny are all McSorley or better.
    If Skinny was McSorley or better, he wouldn't have been outperformed by a true freshman.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,835
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

What is obvious from the stands is that Petersen doesn't trust Browning to throw over the middle. McSoreass hit guys from side to side and down the middle. We have one pass play - the 40 yard sideways pass that has pick 6 all over it for a 4 yard gain if it isn't overthrown.

The fact that is the only pass they trust Browning to throw speaks volumes. Load the box and play the wide man in his face and Browning will be looking for someone to sack him.

I was in a section with a lot of locals and Penn St fans and hearing the murmurs about what a shit show Browning is was amusing. People couldn't believe he is a starting QB

They (the Pedo fans) sound like a bunch of losers who worship the QB position.

LebamDawg said:

If Skinny was McSorley or better, he wouldn't have been outperformed by a true freshman.
    He got Wally Pipped. Tell me why Skinny sucks. Spell it out for me.

What is obvious from the stands is that Petersen doesn't trust Browning to throw over the middle. McSoreass hit guys from side to side and down the middle. We have one pass play - the 40 yard sideways pass that has pick 6 all over it for a 4 yard gain if it isn't overthrown.

The fact that is the only pass they trust Browning to throw speaks volumes. Load the box and play the wide man in his face and Browning will be looking for someone to sack him.

I was in a section with a lot of locals and Penn St fans and hearing the murmurs about what a shit show Browning is was amusing. People couldn't believe he is a starting QB

Having a good QB seems like it would be fun though.
    Can finally agree with this statement after all your other batshit rants.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

What happened to the TE seem route? They killed us between the hashes to the big ass white boy.

Reminded me of Mark Bruener, Cam Cleeland, Ernie Conwell, roast beef slayer Stevens.

We have those guys, but not the hoss to throw the rock to them.

LebamDawg said:

Skinny completed 55% of his passes last year as a true freshman. Fromm is at 63% this year in the same situation.

Skinny showed terrible situational awareness in the play that got him hurt this season. If he had simply thrown the ball away, he may never have been Pipped.

Maybe he won't suck in a different situation, but he's a transfer candidate because he sucked at Georgia and has no future there.

Half brain code says he sucks until he doesn't
    Your sample size is as small as your dong. Skinny has an elite arm. Nothing has changed between his senior year of high school and today.

LebamDawg said:

Skinny completed 55% of his passes last year as a true freshman. Fromm is at 63% this year in the same situation.

Skinny showed terrible situational awareness in the play that got him hurt this season. If he had simply thrown the ball away, he may never have been Pipped.

Maybe he won't suck in a different situation, but he's a transfer candidate because he sucked at Georgia and has no future there.

Half brain code says he sucks until he doesn't
    Your sample size is as small as your dong. Skinny has an elite arm. Nothing has changed between his senior year of high school and today.
    Agree. I thought he was overrated then too.

I've seen elite physical talents like him before who wound up sucking because they never learned how to throw accurately.

• DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    One guys a gamer and the others a guy that hasn’t been able to pull off a bigtime win in 3 full years. Hopefully Jake can pull one off next year.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,084
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's amazing how average a qb could be and still win big at Washington the last two years

We don't need a savior.

It's amazing how average a qb could be and still win big at Washington the last two years

We don't need a savior.
    It's also funny how Brownsocks has won big yet doesn't have any big wins.