Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shitty OOC schedule gave fans a false sense of superiority

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,150
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
This team didn't really accomplish anything special during the regular season. The Pac-12 really sucked this year and that added to the delusion.

This team was okay but plagued by a shitty deer-in-the-headlights whiny pouting quarterback and some tough injuries to overcome. UW was more Alamo Bowl-worthy than Fiesta.

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

This team didn't really accomplish anything special during the regular season. The Pac-12 really sucked this year and that added to the delusion.

This team was okay but plagued by a shitty deer-in-the-headlights whiny pouting quarterback and some tough injuries to overcome. UW was more Alamo Bowl-worthy than Fiesta.

With tOSU as our opponent?
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I don’t think this bored felt this team was as good as the Ooc wins suggested. I actually think this was a top 12 team at the end....closer to 12. There’s great talent and great holes. Overall, it’s improving. Better to play in the Fiesta, send fans, improve the program’s profile, and gain the experience. When the QB position evolves to the next, we’ll see improvement. Book it.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,999
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    CaptainPJ said:

Honestly, look around at everyone else.

Pedo’s p(laid) their worst game today (3 turnovers) - hat’s off.

Ask Sven to run down the dreck list, then ask how many teams are left standing.

Overall shit across of CFB, and we are top 15

Now get better

They tried to give us the gayme but Dante was having nothing of it.

And, no - I am not blaming Dante for the loss. The fucker gave it his all and made a couple decent plays today on one leg before he did what the coaches told him to do.

• Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I have been preaching this for some time and got a lot of hate in here by a few doogs.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,999
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2017

Shitty OOC schedule gave fans a false sense of superiority

The fans ARE superior. The team ? Not so much. . .

HTH

Definitely not technically gifted writing. . . .
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

AEB said:

I don’t think this bored felt this team was as good as the Ooc wins suggested. I actually think this was a top 12 team at the end....closer to 12. There’s great talent and great holes. Overall, it’s improving. Better to play in the Fiesta, send fans, improve the program’s profile, and gain the experience. When the QB position evolves to the next, we’ll see improvement. Book it.

Bullshit. The dooging was off the scales before the ASU loss.
    And again before the Stanford loss
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Fact. PAC 12 bowl results proved the conference.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    DeepSeaZ said:

Fact. PAC 12 bowl results proved the conference.

The conference was already proven to be shit long before the bowls.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    The team has a porous defense with no pressure even blitzing... A quarterback who should spend the offseason playing sandlot pickup football. He has no fucking intuition needed to know what is necessary! Example is tuiasosopo. No study can teach that.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

I don't think the shitty scrimmages had much to do with it, we? were pretty much full doog all offseason long.

We went to the playoffs last year and were 6-0. Of course there was dooging going on.