Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Interesting tidbit about Woodinville LT Cade Beresford's recruitment

2»

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,852
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2017

All I know is that WSU had an all american Continent who is 6 foot 9 and 375 pounds of pure steel meanness and I have yet to notice him during an Apple Cup

They also have a 245 lb All Universe DT who puts up stats are for losers that are amazing and a herculean effort. He was nothing speshial in the Apple Cup as well as I recall before getting kicked out.
    Just ask @creepycoug , Mata fucka is better than Vea because STATS
    Me and Creep have a non-aggression pact, but that's just a FS opinion if true.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,431
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

He said he didn't take the LA trips because he prefers a small college town. I can understand that.

Maybe UW didn't offer since they know he doesn't want to go to UW?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,438
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Andre Dillard? Seriously? They still haven’t scraped all of him off the field yet.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

All I know is that WSU had an all american Continent who is 6 foot 9 and 375 pounds of pure steel meanness and I have yet to notice him during an Apple Cup

They also have a 245 lb All Universe DT who puts up stats are for losers that are amazing and a herculean effort. He was nothing speshial in the Apple Cup as well as I recall before getting kicked out.
    Just ask @creepycoug , Mata fucka is better than Vea because STATS
    Me and Creep have a non-aggression pact, but that's just a FS opinion if true.
    U serious Clark?