Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Spent the last half hour in doogman chat

Wow, 95% deserve 0-13. They all love a nussmeier hire. I ask why settle for a coordinator and they say who's better? Apparently tim deruyter and craig bohls' resumes are nothing compared to nussmeier's. I mean he has a natty. Then I received nasty hate mail from this moron

jzimmeht
Subject:Phuking moron!
Sent:Today 9:37 PM PST
Delete Reply
Leave! Phuking idiot!

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Jizzhelmet has always been one of my favorite classy poasters
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    edited December 2013
    Oh and Bleenor is sad. Says this is horrible day for UW. I told him it's a great day we got rid of a mediocre coach with no buyout. Then he got upset.

The most interesting thing was JohnB saying he was not worked up about this and he wasn't worried about finding a better coach than Sark. He actually said this after getting pissed at anyone who wanted Sark fired. I never had an opinion of him until the past few months, but he is a fucking idiot. No wonder he is friends with Kim.

Yeah I noticed that. He just said Sark is a "mediocre" coach. This after sucking his cock the last five years. He once banned me from chat for saying "damn". Can't stand that guy.
  • It's funnier than hell in there. jesus christ were fucked. No body will come here. we're fucked. This will set us back 10 years. jesus christ we're fucked.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Barney said:

It's funnier than hell in there. jesus christ were fucked. No body will come here. we're fucked. This will set us back 10 years. jesus christ we're fucked.

It's much harder to hire a coach after 8-4 than 0-12. Everybody says so.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Wow, 95% deserve 0-13. They all love a nussmeier hire. I ask why settle for a coordinator and they say who's better? Apparently tim deruyter and craig bohls' resumes are nothing compared to nussmeier's. I mean he has a natty. Then I received nasty hate mail from this moron

jzimmeht
    Delete Reply
    Leave! Phuking idiot!

Did you go there for chat or chit? Or to find out if you're a moron or an idiot? I'm only kidding, of course. You seem reasonably edgy and provoking.

• MarkKoopmanMarkKoopman Member Posts: 33

jzimmeht
    Delete Reply
    Leave! Phuking idiot!

If we are going to bash ex-cops who love to smoke dope and go to Rage Against the Machine concerts then I am out of here

Tailgater said:

jzimmeht
    Delete Reply
    Leave! Phuking idiot!

Did you go there for chat or chit? Or to find out if you're a moron or an idiot? I'm only kidding, of course. You seem reasonably edgy and provoking.

Both. Disagree.
  • People associated with Dawgman.com are fucking idiots.

HTH.

Fuck "uniting the fan base" if it means half brains and doogs kiss and make up.

Like someone said earlier today, if we win this fucking war, there will be no quarter given to the doogs. Fuck em.

THIS

Like I posted earlier I'm not letting those cunts on our bandwagon! I'll remind the Army of Doogs, Kim and other Doogs how they trashed on Mora for years(dates back to December of 2006). So they can fuck off and let the adults finally run this program once and for all.