Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to PLSS

You've reached J status you losing fuck ya. I warned you i'd run your ass. Ive ran some good ones and youre showing the signs of the ones ive ran. Pup, id go out on bottom if I were you, or chaange your ways if you want to survive. Poke the bear bitch you goin to get eaten......

See Pumper you the lowest of the hanging fruit. Ill just shake the branch then watch you rot in the dirt. Talk football and you might just make it. Getting into it with Baabus and the rest of em aint usually a successful endeavor. Especially with your board IQ

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

You've reached J status you losing fuck ya. I warned you i'd run your ass. Ive ran some good ones and youre showing the signs of the ones ive ran. Pup, id go out on bottom if I were you, or chaange your ways if you want to survive. Poke the bear bitch you goin to get eaten......

See Pumper you the lowest of the hanging fruit. Ill just shake the branch then watch you rot in the dirt. Talk football and you might just make it. Getting into it with Baabus and the rest of em aint usually a successful endeavor. Especially with your board IQ

Pup has shaken every one of you rotten asian pears off the limb. Pup has always been and will always be well atop the tree, a fresh new-bud that symbolizes growth, beauty, strong roots and a bountiful harvest...

You blitz, just a slug seeking a green sprout on the ground...only to find a Pup post, like an awaiting nugget of sluggo...
    Again with the racist crap.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Pup has shaken every one of you rotten asian pears off the limb. Pup has always been and will always be well atop the tree, a fresh new-bud that symbolizes growth, beauty, strong roots and a bountiful harvest...

You blitz, just a slug seeking a green sprout on the ground...only to find a Pup post, like an awaiting nugget of sluggo...
    When did an 'asian pear' tree become racist Aaby? You are 1 rung up from a gay man and 1 below a metro man Baabs. No fuck it, you are just a full blown cunt and everyone here knows it. Take a bow, the girl style, you've earned it.
    You could have picked plenty of non-racial fruit, but you just couldn't resist.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

When did an 'asian pear' tree become racist Aaby? You are 1 rung up from a gay man and 1 below a metro man Baabs. No fuck it, you are just a full blown cunt and everyone here knows it. Take a bow, the girl style, you've earned it.
    You could have picked plenty of non-racial fruit, but you just couldn't resist.
    There is no place in modern society for racist fruit. I won’t have it!