Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Caleb Tremblay, 4* 2018 DT, Sacramento (American River JC), CA

Comments

• Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

He has until the 15th to sign. The longer in lasts the better for us. He'll probably wait until the the second to see if USC takes him. Lets hope USC gets McClain and other DLinemen.

Jan. 15?
  • Options
    FrenchHuskyFrenchHusky Member Posts: 69
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I know McClain's a DE but them stacking bodys on the DL can only be good for us.
    Yeah the JuCo signing period is until the 15th of January.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    I want good players who want to use the purple and gold uniform to make their way into the NFL
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,068
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

I want Tremblay to sign for depth reasons but I'm starting to really not like this guy. It is apparent that he doesn't want to come here. If he would rather be a school's sloppy seconds, cool, good for him. I would almost like to see this guy fuck around and drag his feet until he has to sign with a school like Fresno St (no offense Fresno St.) because everybody else told him too late, your spot is gone.

Of course if he does sign with us, all is forgiven!

I only want players who BLEED purple and gold!
    *SHIT purple and PISS gold
    You want recruits that fuck Myles Gaskin?

• Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,591
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I want Tremblay to sign for depth reasons but I'm starting to really not like this guy. It is apparent that he doesn't want to come here. If he would rather be a school's sloppy seconds, cool, good for him. I would almost like to see this guy fuck around and drag his feet until he has to sign with a school like Fresno St (no offense Fresno St.) because everybody else told him too late, your spot is gone.

Of course if he does sign with us, all is forgiven!

I only want players who BLEED purple and gold!
    *SHIT purple and PISS gold
    Eat lightning and craaap thunder!
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Pretty obvious at this point that he's only signing with UW if USC tells him no.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,134
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    With or without this pussy, we need Gainz!!
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

I would rather have Cravens. We're not even his third favorite after Bama and SC. We're his fourth favorite after UCLA as well. I can deal with being sloppy seconds but I'm not into begging. Dump this white trash looking inbred motherfucker.

We were the second choice or worse for a lot of UW greats. IDNGAF how badly he does not want to come here, if we can get him on bored he'll make us better.

I like Cravens but Tremblay is way more important.
    I noticed Cravens has offers from Utah and Michigan State. He is the kind of white kid those programs have killed it with in recent years. Still rather have that big fuckign inbred looking retard Tremblay though.
    Cravens also has an offer from Georgia and is already 285. Tremblay is two years older and might be maxed out at 275 because he was only 220 in high school. By no means will I be mad if we get them both but if it comes down to one or the other I want Cravens.
    Tremblay may be bigger than 275 as well. I would like to get at least 1 of the 2
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

I would rather have Cravens. We're not even his third favorite after Bama and SC. We're his fourth favorite after UCLA as well. I can deal with being sloppy seconds but I'm not into begging. Dump this white trash looking inbred motherfucker.

We were the second choice or worse for a lot of UW greats. IDNGAF how badly he does not want to come here, if we can get him on bored he'll make us better.

I noticed Cravens has offers from Utah and Michigan State. He is the kind of white kid those programs have killed it with in recent years. Still rather have that big fuckign inbred looking retard Tremblay though.
    Cravens also has an offer from Georgia and is already 285. Tremblay is two years older and might be maxed out at 275 because he was only 220 in high school. By no means will I be mad if we get them both but if it comes down to one or the other I want Cravens.
    The thing is that Tremblay is more polished and more ready to contribute next season, which to me is more important. We have a ton of young talent at DL from this class but they'll need some time to develop. Tremblay is a bridge starter between Jaylen/Levi and this next crop we just signed
    bingo
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,068
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

The thing is that Tremblay is more polished and more ready to contribute next season, which to me is more important. We have a ton of young talent at DL from this class but they'll need some time to develop. Tremblay is a bridge starter between Jaylen/Levi and this next crop we just signed
    bingo
    gringo
  • Options
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

bingo
    gringo
    wingo?