Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thoughts Overall

I feel like this is a really solid class. Would’ve loved to have gotten some more DTs. Maybe Cravens? But, overall this seems like a really good class with some serious playmakers.

Comments

• Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Targets remaining: Solomon Tuliappapu (LOL), Craven, Martin, Kyler (kinda), Irvin (no shot), Mckee (mission), and Putatatu (mission).
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    tvoie said:

I feel like this is a really solid class. Would’ve loved to have gotten some more DTs. Maybe Cravens? But, overall this seems like a really good class with some serious playmakers.

Didn't they sign 2 DL?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    HuskyJW said:

tvoie said:

Didn't they sign 2 DL?
    4. With the potential of 5.
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

tvoie said:

Didn't they sign 2 DL?
    Yes, but UW could probably use 5 solids ones due to shitty recruiting at the position.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

This class is fucking good, man. It looks like we are going to add Kyler. If/When that happens, this class will be as good as I've ever seen from UW and we still have 45 days to try to close on some big fish with Lubick, Hamdan, Lake and Hamdan (please to be rooting against ATL).

I think we are in really good shape with this one.

What about Brian Kelly? And Brian Kelly?
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

Targets remaining: Solomon Tuliappapu (LOL), Craven, Martin, Kyler (kinda), Irvin (no shot), Mckee (mission), and Putatatu (mission).

Tremblay is a remote shot... but there's the possibility USC doesn't let him sign, forcing him to sign with UW.
  • Options

Tremblay is a remote shot... but there's the possibility USC doesn't let him sign, forcing him to sign with UW.
    Long gone.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

Long gone.
    There's always a chance Bruce Wayne gets hammered and decides not to bring Tremblay home and expect that he can smash later