Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who could be 5 stars in our class?

I would think

Spiker, Sirmon, Yankoff, Kaho, maybe Taimani

Thoughts?

Also could someone
Explain
DDY1,2,3 scales or if there is a thread where I can find it

Comments

• RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    Ddy 1 shit player (Jake Haener, Kyler Manu etc)
    DDY 2 (Browning, Jojo Etc) Most likely to be a good player if everything pretty much goes right
    DDY High 2 (Joe Tryon, Dante Pettis etc.)
    Could be an Elite player if everything breaks right
    DDY3 (Kaho, Jones, Salvon, Bryant, Byron etc.) Elite player that you would have to fuck up severely from them to not go to NFL or be elite college players.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited December 2017
    Kaho. "They" have already said he could get a 5th star before this year's recruiting is done.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Kaho and spiker(I think Austin is better but he won’t get 5* caz he white). Sirmon maybe.

Kaho and spiker(I think Austin is better but he won’t get 5* caz he white). Sirmon maybe.

Yankoff maybe. Taimani hell no. Hampton has a better shot than Taimani and he probably won't even get a 4th star.
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

Taimani?

Lol funny you poast this considering your comments on DoogPound.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    DDY 1 = 2 stars
    DDY 2 = 3 stars
    DDY High 2 = 4 stars
    DDY3 = 5 stars
    edited December 2017

DDY 1 = 2 stars
    DDY 2 = 3 stars
    DDY High 2 = 4 stars
    DDY3 = 5 stars

No cuz DDY 3 can be a dude with any ranking from the recruiting sites. Osborne is a DDY 3. Hampton is a 3 star and is a DDY 3. Browning was a 4 star and is a DDY 2.

My poont is that Stars don't align with the DDY system.

DDY 1 = 2 stars
    DDY 2 = 3 stars
    DDY High 2 = 4 stars
    DDY3 = 5 stars

No cuz DDY 3 can be a dude with any ranking from the recruiting sites. Osborne is a DDY 3. Hampton is a 3 star and is a DDY 3. Browning was a 4 star and is a DDY 2.
    Reading is your friend. That's the equivalent ranking for each DDY tier, based on his evaluations. So a DDY high 2 should be rated as a 4*, and a DDY 3 should be a high 4 or a 5. Dumbass.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

DDY 1 = 2 stars
    DDY 2 = 3 stars
    DDY High 2 = 4 stars
    DDY3 = 5 stars

It's almost like DDY is intentionally not aligning his system with the star rankings.

Taimani?

Lol funny you poast this considering your comments on DoogPound.
    doogpound has nothing to do with the fact that it's ludicrous to even think of Taimani as a potential candidate for a 5th star
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Yankoff maybe. Taimani hell no. Hampton has a better shot than Taimani and he probably won't even get a 4th star.
    Literally no one outside this bored has given Hampton a 4th star. He has zero shot at a 5th.

Taimani's not getting it but he's a hell of a lot closer than Hampton.

But to answer the question, none of them are going to be 5 stars except maybe Kaho. But Kaho and Yankoff should be IMO.
    dnc said:

Literally no one outside this bored has given Hampton a 4th star. He has zero shot at a 5th.

But to answer the question, none of them are going to be 5 stars except maybe Kaho. But Kaho and Yankoff should be IMO.
    That's the poont Taimani would never get a 5th star even if hell were to freeze over.
    edited December 2017

dnc said:

That's the poont Taimani would never get a 5th star even if hell were to freeze over.
    He's inside the top 200 on ESPN and just outside it on Rivals and the 247 composite (201). That's light years closer to a 5 star than Hampton.

You're acting like Taimani is lucky to be a 4 star like he's Draco Bynum or something.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

He's inside the top 200 on ESPN and just outside it on Rivals and the 247 composite (201). That's light years closer to a 5 star than Hampton.

You're acting like Taimani is lucky to be a 4 star like he's Draco Bynum or something.
    Draco's fucking good.

dnc said:

dnc said:

Draco's fucking good.
    Agree.

He's no Taimani though.
  • YouNeed2ChillYouNeed2Chill Member Posts: 57
    Bynum reminds me of a white Levi. He’s not quite at that level but he’s close
    edited December 2017
    BallzDeep said:

Osborne, Curne, Hampton, Yankoff, Sirmon, Sirmon, Kaho.

LBer Sirmon, Hampton, and Curne have no shot at being 5 stars.