Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just how big a get is Kaho?

2»

Comments

• Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Praise be to Jesus
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I really like our MLBs that we have right now ... they aren't sexy but definitely good enough to win the conference with. But when you start playing the Bama's of the world, the details of their limitations get exploited.

If you were in Atlanta and saw Reuben Foster in person and saw his size/speed combination and then compared it to what we have at the position, that's your difference. It's just a different caliber of player.

This is a MASSIVE get for the program.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    BayDawg said:

Imagine her ... pregnant.

She'd drown the child ... glug, glug, glug.

I'd be on fluid depletion duty ... 4x a day.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,280
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

If you were in Atlanta and saw Reuben Foster in person and saw his size/speed combination and then compared it to what we have at the position, that's your difference.

Cory Littleton and Donald Butler... Cory was 6'3, Donald 6'1

Foster is 6'1.... Speed, strength, and high IQ make backers you dumbass. BBK is our best LB, too bad he doesn't fit your Nazi, circumcised, boi toy man child at 6'4 and 245

Drano..........get some
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

I really like our MLBs that we have right now ... they aren't sexy but definitely good enough to win the conference with. But when you start playing the Bama's of the world, the details of their limitations get exploited.

If you were in Atlanta and saw Reuben Foster in person and saw his size/speed combination and then compared it to what we have at the position, that's your difference. It's just a different caliber of player.

dude, DJ beavers is on that level. Have you seen him lately? kid looks like NFL player
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,590
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

dude, DJ beavers is on that level. Have you seen him lately? kid looks like NFL player
    I really like Beavers but Teq is right. Beavers at 6' 211 isn't in the same physical stratosphere as Kaho. He's a good instinctual LB but he aint growing three inches and gaining 30 lbs. anytime soon. Is what it is. Kaho is bigger right now as a senior in high school than Azeem is as a fifth year senior in college. Azeem also has four years of Socha's Rhino cum injected into him. That's the difference. Yooge get.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

I really like Beavers but Teq is right. Beavers at 6' 211 isn't in the same physical stratosphere as Kaho. He's a good instinctual LB but he aint growing three inches and gaining 30 lbs. anytime soon. Is what it is. Kaho is bigger right now as a senior in high school than Azeem is as a fifth year senior in college. Azeem also has four years of Socha's Rhino cum injected into him. That's the difference. Yooge get.
    Da faq? Beavers at 230+ right now. Dude he looks fuckin massive
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited December 2017
    I stand by my point ... Foster was as good of a MLB that I have ever seen in person ... unreal size/speed combo

Mason Foster and Donald Butler were very good LBs but not what I’d call elite.

Shaq is close ... but he’s more of a hybrid S/LB ... he’s not big enough to play MLB.

That’s what makes elite MLBs so rare is that they are the complete package.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

That Spokane Dolezal white chick has great cans!!

Damn! No Shit! Maybe we can take her back in a supplemental or expansion draft.

• Options
    DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,407
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Founders Club

He's good. He's a top-100 player in the country. DDY3. Really, really good movement and instincts.

We beat USC and Bama for him. We were knocked out of it in early Sept, but we kept swinging.

This was a brilliant piece of recruiting. Dad was against us, we never get anyone from Reno. Nevada has been a complete bust for us.

I'm really, really happy we made this happen.

How quickly you forget Derek Kosub.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    animate said:

BayDawg said:

Imagine her ... pregnant.

She'd drown the child ... glug, glug, glug.

I'd be on fluid depletion duty ... 4x a day.
    She would stay pregnant
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,590
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

Da faq? Beavers at 230+ right now. Dude he looks fuckin massive
    I stand corrected. 230 he is. I had old measurements. Alas, when Kaho plays as a true junior (DJ is a RS sophomore) he will be three inches taller and 20 pounds heavier. That is a different level. Again, I like Beavers. Chill out.
    Can't wait to see the 6'9" 340lbs senior Godzilla Kaho covering TEs in space, and shooting down footballs with laser beams emenating from his eyes. I just hope USC doesn't land Mothra in this class.
    Sounds like the perfect Wazzu offensive guard. Sure to be another Big Cuntinent All American. BTW King Kong has nothin on the class USC is bringing in. I'd tell you more but I'd be swimming with the fishes.