Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Butthuffer is back!
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Both PurpleJ and BTP swear to me that it wasn't J. I don't fully buy it. 172 spazz-filled posts in four days tells me otherwise. But in the spirit of Christmas, I'm taking BTP at his word.

A kinder, gentler Stalin...
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Both PurpleJ and BTP swear to me that it wasn't J. I don't fully buy it. 172 spazz-filled posts in four days tells me otherwise. But in the spirit of Christmas, I'm taking BTP at his word.

Zero chance it was BTP. I figured you could tell from the IP address.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    2001400ex said:

Disagree

BTP hasn't shitpoasted in days while Sandusky doog was busy chinning everything in sight.

Easy maff.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

I didn't even get so far as checking the IPs. PurpleJ emailed me defending our young lad. Then BTP emailed me swearing he was the one doing all the shitposting.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

2001400ex said:

I didn't even get so far as checking the IPs. PurpleJ emailed me defending our young lad. Then BTP emailed me swearing he was the one doing all the shitposting.
    What about @DawgDaze71 ? If that's not a banned alt handle, I'm not sure what one is.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Has anybody seen SFJ and BTP together in the same room?

That's what I thought.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

2001400ex said:

In J we trust.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Bring back our J.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

white knighting for that fuck is a new kind of low.