Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I think UW has a coach quickly.

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
This all didn't just go down over the weekend. I think it been in the works for a few weeks. Hopefully Woodward has been going after who he wants and can pull the trigger soon.

No wonder. Sark wanted the players to "save his job" so badly against OSU.

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    100% agree, Sark had something in the works before OSU, you could tell he was playing for something.

Lets hope Woody used the time to setup a plan, I want to hope letting wilcox go with him is making room for a defensive coach.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    "I am sick being asked about it" also was pretty telling for me. It was like he knew he could finally get all pissy.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    With as badly as OSU played against WA and how they nearly beat UO, has Woodward approached Riley?
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    When Sark didn't get an extension after OS, we should have known.
  • Options
    LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1

This all didn't just go down over the weekend. I think it been in the works for a few weeks. Hopefully Woodward has been going after who he wants and can pull the trigger soon.

Sark lied to his players under the premises of saving his job at UW but it is was ultimately to keep him in the running for the SC job. In my opinion it was the greatest lie of all time for the Husky Nation....the players will soon realize the value of their accomplishments.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    LevelPar said:

Sark lied to his players under the premises of saving his job at UW but it is was ultimately to keep him in the running for the SC job. In my opinion it was the greatest lie of all time for the Husky Nation....the players will soon realize the value of their accomplishments.
    Maybe the players realized that they were playing to get rid of him by winning?
  • Options
    Supposedly Pool Boy had contact with Mora when UW was down there. Remember at that time Sark's job was possibly in jeopardy.

Rumors are Mora is in Seattle too.

For one time can the HHB's get their wish with Sark LEAVING! and Mora finally coming here?

This all feels too good to be true. I can't wait for the presser to announce Ed Orgergon or some other fucking lame dick as our new coach.
  • Options
    DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Supposedly Pool Boy had contact with Mora when UW was down there. Remember at that time Sark's job was possibly in jeopardy.

For one time can the HHB's get their wish with Sark LEAVING! and Mora finally coming here?

This all feels too good to be true. I can't wait for the presser to announce Ed Orgergon or some other fucking lame dick as our new coach.

If Mora comes back I will have a permanent boner in my sweatpants.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Dawgtona said:

If Mora comes back I will have a permanent boner in my sweatpants.
    Paging @priapism...
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hoping Woodward had a chance to counter offer and thought "FUCK YEAH!!! MY OUT"...and then told Sark that as much as he wanted to keep him , he just can't match SC money right now...And immediately called Mora.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,438
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I'm waiting for the "just saw Pat Hill at SeaTac" tweet
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    mrs saban is looking at condos in montlake