Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Traumatized Doogs

AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
The situation at Oregon is different from the situation at UW in 1993, 1998, 2002, and 2008.

There aren't any bright-line analogies between Taggart and Neu or Taggart and Sark, nor are there any bright-line analogies between Leavitt and Lambright, or Cristobal and Gilbertson.

Sorry.

Comments

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    > @AZDuck said:
    > The situation at Oregon is different from the situation at UW in 1993, 1998, 2002, and 2008.
    >
    > There aren't any bright-line analogies between Taggart and Neu or Taggart and Sark, nor are there any bright-line analogies between Leavitt and Lambright, or Cristobal and Gilbertson.
    >
    > Sorry.

But what about Race Bannon’s cringeworthy Husky arrogance scene from Gone With the Doog?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    more teary eyed angst-riddled quook posting

yessssssss
  • BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    every azduck and mike seaver post reads like they are about to break down and cry

read it in a crying kid's voice
    > @BaldwinIV said:
    > every azduck and mike seaver post reads like they are about to break down and cry
    >
    > read it in a crying kid's voice

I’m sure you can understand how from our perspective it’s the exact opposite.

Doog on.
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    > @BaldwinIV said:
    > every azduck and mike seaver post reads like they are about to break down and cry
    >
    > read it in a crying kid's voice

Burn. Hope @AZDuck and @MikeSeaver brought the neosporin.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I’m sure you can understand how from our perspective it’s the exact opposite.

Doog on.

i cant, can you explain it to me? thanks, mike!
    > @rodmansrage said:
    > I’m sure you can understand how from our perspective it’s the exact opposite.
    >
    >
    >
    > Doog on.
    >
    > i cant, can you explain it to me? thanks, mike!

Sure, from our perspective watching you all jerk yourselves silly about Oregon’s demise gives us a tickle.

This is about the 4th Maybe 5th time in the last 20 years you’ve all told us the program is over with the added addition of screaming “WAR BACK!!!!”

The cherry on top of the vagina sundae is all of you tier 1ing Mike Peterson who has yet to match the resumes of football legends Clay Helfrich and Mark Helton.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    AZDuck said:

The situation at Oregon is different from the situation at UW in 1993, 1998, 2002, and 2008.

There aren't any bright-line analogies between Taggart and Neu or Taggart and Sark, nor are there any bright-line analogies between Leavitt and Lambright, or Cristobal and Gilbertson.

Sorry.

Often heard at the end of a bubble, just before a precipitous crash.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

AZDuck said:

Sorry.

Often heard at the end of a bubble, just before a precipitous crash.
    @OZONE !! True???!
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Whatever you need to say to bring your spirits up
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    > @Baseman said:
    > The situation at Oregon is different from the situation at UW in 1993, 1998, 2002, and 2008.
    >
    > There aren't any bright-line analogies between Taggart and Neu or Taggart and Sark, nor are there any bright-line analogies between Leavitt and Lambright, or Cristobal and Gilbertson.
    >
    > Sorry.
    >
    > Often heard at the end of a bubble, just before a precipitous crash.

You have your guy.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

I agree. Oregon will return to be the 7-9 win program that they historically have been once Chips guys got outta there.

I fully agree, just like UW is regressing back to and Wazzu is currently at. The Beavs will be the whipping boy like usual. Each of the three will have some big years here and there and constantly be competitive.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

> @rodmansrage said:

> I’m sure you can understand how from our perspective it’s the exact opposite.

>

>

>

> Doog on.

>

> i cant, can you explain it to me? thanks, mike!

Sure, from our perspective watching you all jerk yourselves silly about Oregon’s demise gives us a tickle.

This is about the 4th Maybe 5th time in the last 20 years you’ve all told us the program is over with the added addition of screaming “WAR BACK!!!!”

The cherry on top of the vagina sundae is all of you tier 1ing Mike Peterson who has yet to match the resumes of football legends Clay Helfrich and Mark Helton.

HR, YK

Blaming the assistant is a Doog move, and that is all you homos have been doing all season.

• ArcArc Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 112
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

salemcoog said:

I agree. Oregon will return to be the 7-9 win program that they historically have been once Chips guys got outta there.

I fully agree, just like UW is regressing back to and Wazzu is currently at. The Beavs will be the whipping boy like usual. Each of the three will have some big years here and there and constantly be competitive.
    We're ALL back!