Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,239
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

That's disgusting. The whole lot of them, attackers and "judge", are completely worthless.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    "and a member of the Muslim Bar Association of Chicago."

He's another Muslim terrorist.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Serious WTF Hondo.

A 19 year old Chicago woman who live-streamed the racially charged kidnapping, torture and mutilation of a mentaly disabled teen was given 200 hours of community service and four years of probation on Friday.

"Do not mess this up," Judge Hooks said to Covington, who stood in front of him in a blue jumpsuit. Hooks is notably the first African-American president of Chicago's Federal Bar Association, a past president of the Cook County Bar Association, and a member of the Muslim Bar Association of Chicago.

The brutal attack took place in early January, after four black Chicago teens kidnapped the mentally disabled white teen and held him captive for nearly two days - binding his hands and feet with duct tape and gagging him with a sock, before using a knife to cut and stab the victim while laughing, shouting racial slurs and issuing death threats. In one segment of the livestreamed attack, one of the females can be seen laughing as she punches the victim. At another point, one of the male attackers wraps a cord around the victim's neck while he groaned in pain, and in another a male approaches the victim with a knife and asks the others "Should I shank his ass?" Other notable quotes include:

“Fuck Donald Trump, Fuck white people”

“There’s gonna be a murder. Pop pop pop”

“We gonna put this bitch in the trunk, put a brick on the gas, like aaaaaaaaah”

“Pistol whip his ass, fool“

After nearly 48 hours, the kidnapped teen escaped after the kidnappers left the apartment to confront a neighbor who had called 911 to complain about the noise coming out of their apartment where the torture was taking place.

After her arrest, Brittany Herring Covington bragged on Facebook from a smart phone she was able to sneak into jail, posting "yall mad?" and "Sittin in dis cell on my celly talking to yall trippin. Erbody got phones in her these day," and typing "Tfse" which stands for "The Funniest Shit Ever."
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Whatever

The chances of her not fucking up on probation are zero so her ass will be in jail soon enough.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Whatever

The chances of her not fucking up on probation are zero so her ass will be in jail soon enough.

She should be doing 33 years now. She'll fuck up, but I doubt she goes to jail.
  • Options

Serious WTF Hondo.

Wut? I don't think I commented one way or another. I feel there's a lot of information missing in this story that I don't give a shit to research so I don't have an opinion.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Serious WTF Hondo.

Wut? I don't think I commented one way or another. I feel there's a lot of information missing in this story that I don't give a shit to research so I don't have an opinion.
    By your own measure you support torture and mutilation
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Serious WTF Hondo.

Right. I'm just like @HoustonHusky and @doogie writing paragraphs and shit posting in support of this.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Serious WTF Hondo.

Of the handicapped.

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    What a stupid fucking asshole you are. Let's not agree that the justice system is failing us and instead waste our time pointing fingers at the other side.

You don't want the country to be better. You want to be right.