Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tommy Togiai, 4* 2018 DT, Pocatello (Highland), ID (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    > @HuskyClaws said:
    > > @CuntWaffle said:
    >
    > > It’s funny how everyone talks about how dogshit Doogman and Real Doog are and how they are clueless then want to know everything they post lol.
    >
    >
    >
    > I don’t have much issue with Ruth. She seems to actually talk to recruits and get quotes.
    >
    > Her and Ecklund/247 have different philosophies on what constitutes an article. Ecklund typically won't post an article unless he has a phone conversation with the recruit with multiple quotes. Roof will post an article with 2 5-word quotes where you can tell they just exchanged a couple of text messages. Ecklund typically saves those for his blog.
    >
    > Ecklund is typically pretty clueless but his articles (few and far between) are pretty detailed. His blogs also have a lot more in them than Roof's, but most of his opinions are just blind guesses and he doesn't like making predictions because they're usually wrong. Roof is a homer who will get your hopes up and her articles blow. She also posts super vague teases a lot and then when someone commits 2 months later she'll be like, 'I told you so!'. She is more plugged in than Ecklund though.
    >
    > They both suck in their own special ways. Not sure how we got stuck with these 2 clowns.

Because no normal person would willingly do that "job"?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Passion said:

> @CuntWaffle said:

> It’s funny how everyone talks about how dogshit Doogman and Real Doog are and how they are clueless then want to know everything they post lol.

You forget all the times they were right.

I gave up trying.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Fuck this thread has full blown aids now
  • Options
    TheDawgFan1227TheDawgFan1227 Member Posts: 335
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    NEsnake12 said:

If roof could keep her bigoted opinions and jesus talk to herself. Its 2017 bitch nobody believes in god anymore.

Apart from like 80% of Americans. You're probably being sarkasmic, but still.
    TUG TALK WARNING but as a late millennial doog, about 1 in 20 people I know are actually religious, and I'm being generous with that number. I have a sibling that was at Eastside Catholic pretty who says that even there at least half of kids there aren't... most just go through the motions for their parents' sake.

I'd say Religious belief in in sharp decline in metro areas especially on the West coast and especially amongst white people. It's still strong as ever in rural communities, in the south, and amongst ethnic communities (mainly black and hispanic).
    Preach brudda. None of my friends believe in jesus shit or i wouldn't talk yo them. Simple.
  • Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I like to think that all offered kids identify as UW commits until they get commitment reassignment to USC
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I hate this bored.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

WTF?!? When did this thread die of full blown AIDS? Is there going to be any more teen boi stalking or what? I don't know how to use the twitters and I want some push up the middle. Heat from the edge. I get a ventilator, lesion filled AIDS patient spitting in my coffee. I'll check back on the patient tomorrow.

seriously, this board needs a fucking woof.
  • Options
    TheDawgFan1227TheDawgFan1227 Member Posts: 335
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sorry for earlier the cocaine
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

WTF?!? When did this thread die of full blown AIDS? Is there going to be any more teen boi stalking or what? I don't know how to use the twitters and I want some push up the middle. Heat from the edge. I get a ventilator, lesion filled AIDS patient spitting in my coffee. I'll check back on the patient tomorrow.

seriously, this board needs a fucking woof.
    Death by ruru would be better