Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If TCU gets in over us....

2»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

...after that shitshow yesterday, I am killing everything. Scorched Earth. Purified with fire level shit. Not kidding.

Will you do that injun thing where you hang by your nipples in a tee pee in protest? Or will you be that one tear looking at a pile of garbage injun?
    One tear. I respect my nipples too much to hurt them.
    I was hoping for painfully stretched nipples.
    Find this thread where it belongs.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

...after that shitshow yesterday, I am killing everything. Scorched Earth. Purified with fire level shit. Not kidding.

We got in over TCU, but you could still burn everything down if you really wanted.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited December 2017
    Tequilla said:

It’s the whole resume versus eye test ... UW would beat TCU by 14-17 points rather easily ... but at the same time, I can make an argument that TCU’s resume is better than UW’s

Disagree. BBK in the middle and our current BUCKs have opposing OCs mouths watering. Couple that with our overall receiving core which suggests “pretender.” However, now that Jonathan Smith is gone, you might be right.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Baseman said:

Tequilla said:

It’s the whole resume versus eye test ... UW would beat TCU by 14-17 points rather easily ... but at the same time, I can make an argument that TCU’s resume is better than UW’s

Disagree. BBK in the middle and our current BUCKs have opposing OCs mouths watering. Couple that with our overall receiving core which suggests “pretender.” However, now that Jonathan Smith is gone, you might be right.
    Really good chance UW's defense would outscore TCU's offense
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Tequilla said:

Baseman said:

Tequilla said:

Really good chance UW's defense would outscore TCU's offense
    Jake Browning (NT)
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

We got in over TCU, but you could still burn everything down if you really wanted.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

dnc said:

The only argument TCU has over us is they have a better road win. They won at Okie State (their best win rather easily). We have no road wins to speak of (seriously, our best road win is probably at Colorado).

That's one argument in TCU's favor. But outside of that, our quality win is ranked higher than theirs (barely), we have fewer losses which mitigates their edge in SOS, and our computer numbers are all superior where it matters (systems that factor margin of victory).

We should be in over them.

Punishing TCU for playing an extra game against a playoff team is fucking stupid.
    It's not when you get your ass handed to you
    Playoff teams are supposed to do that.

It is funny that the XII probably fucked themselves out of the Cotton Bowl by bringing back their cash game though.
    That's what their greed and stupidity got them...no logical need for a CG when every damn team plays each other.

Add Houston, BYU, bring back Missouri, aTm, and N....fine, but there's no need for a CG with 10 teams...