Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Banned on eQuook

AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
Calling out Cheesedick is NOT okay I guess

Comments

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    "Hey jade...what coach missed tackles? blocks? which one threw interceptions? which one fumbled? blew coverages? assignments?

It seems to me, the players over came their own mistakes, and a good effort by OSU, in a gutty performance to win."

What a fucking idiot quook
  • Options
    Cheswick has reached Kim Grinolds territory in this thread.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Praise Allah for the Duck Half Brains bored.

While we're brining praise to his allahness, I'd like to send an allaha akbar out for Helfrich squeeking out the win today and saving his jerb.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Not to mention that they still keep the woodshed open, even though it has scared away at least one recruit's parent...who happened to be African American...who took offense to all the "Duck" fans calling Obama Ochimpy
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

Not to mention that they still keep the woodshed open, even though it has scared away at least one recruit's parent...who happened to be African American...who took offense to all the "Duck" fans calling Obama Ochimpy

I would love to have a truly professional interactive website for Duck fans. FishDuck's site is just way too nerdy. I really like Charles and what he does is very detailed, but it's hard to stay into.

The Woodshed is absurd and embarrassing being on the fan base's flagship website.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Would could be kind cool if this bored turned into the half brain rejects for both UW and UO.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    dnc said:

Praise Allah for the Duck Half Brains bored.

While we're brining praise to his allahness, I'd like to send an allaha akbar out for Helfrich squeeking out the win today and saving his jerb.
    No one has deserved saving his jerb by allah more than Helfrich. Praise Helfrich.

Fire Sark. God and Allah be praised.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    I don't think Knight pumped $68 million or whatever it was into those brash new facilities for results like this. If Helfrich isn't fired after the bowl game, then Knight is no longer a good business manager. Do you think the CEO of Nike would keep his job if the soles of their shoes started falling off 3 months after customers start wearing them?
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Ches is a complete fucking dolt, but he's friends with Steve and Marty. He gets to say whatever he wants, but when you make his look like a Fucktard they ban you and instantly delete the posts and lock the thread.

eQuook no longer needs to exist. They were extremely lucky when SeaDuck was friend's with Andy Ludwig and Robin Pflugrad with getting actual inside recruiting info. Now any and all recruiting info is wild guesses or teenage stalking which I am adamantly against and will never support.

Ches and Ducksatbat are two biggest fucking losers I've ever met. They were the kids that would beat up the trash can after they were thrown in it at school.

So, Ches = Fleenor?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Ches is a complete fucking dolt, but he's friends with Steve and Marty. He gets to say whatever he wants, but when you make his look like a Fucktard they ban you and instantly delete the posts and lock the thread.

eQuook no longer needs to exist. They were extremely lucky when SeaDuck was friend's with Andy Ludwig and Robin Pflugrad with getting actual inside recruiting info. Now any and all recruiting info is wild guesses or teenage stalking which I am adamantly against and will never support.

Ches and Ducksatbat are two biggest fucking losers I've ever met. They were the kids that would beat up the trash can after they were thrown in it at school.

So, Ches = Fleenor?
    Phil Bleenor is a big booster so he pays for his malfeasance, Ches is not and does not. He's a company man with no company, so to speak.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Phil Bleenor isn't really a big booster, he's a medium booster who claims to know big boosters.
  • Options

Phil Bleenor isn't really a big booster, he's a medium booster who claims to know big boosters.

Bleenor always appeared to be the guy who makes himself seem more important than he really is.

Truly important boosters don't need to constantly brag about how important they are. They know they are important and others will do that for them.

Bleenor like most of the Doogs on Doogman are just sad individuals. They like to say that about us and perhaps they are right but I know for a fact it's true for them.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bleenor always appeared to be the guy who makes himself seem more important than he really is.

Truly important boosters don't need to constantly brag about how important they are. They know they are important and others will do that for them.

Bleenor like most of the Doogs on Doogman are just sad individuals. They like to say that about us and perhaps they are right but I know for a fact it's true for them.
    In one of the older, classic HHB podcasts (huh?), Race recalls the time he met Bleenor at a tailgate party.

Said Bleenor is exactly the guy he acts like on the message boreds. Blowhard, egotistical, wants you to know who he is and gets off on the thought that he's got more money than you and is more important than you.

Race also said Bleenor's girlfriend was young and had big tits.
  • Options

In one of the older, classic HHB podcasts (huh?), Race recalls the time he met Bleenor at a tailgate party.

Said Bleenor is exactly the guy he acts like on the message boreds. Blowhard, egotistical, wants you to know who he is and gets off on the thought that he's got more money than you and is more important than you.

Race also said Bleenor's girlfriend was young and had big tits.
    I actually remembered that podcast because of that line.