Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I doubt a coach who is out recruiting would leave!

This is the stupidest form of logic ever. No one quits working their current job because they are potentially getting a new one. Fans are so retarded.

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

This is the stupidest form of logic ever. No one quits working their current job because they are potentially getting a new one. Fans are so retarded.

Jimbo hasn't recruited in a month and they've had three decommits in the last 24 hours. At least that's what my Noles are saying
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

Jimbo hasn't recruited in a month and they've had three decommits in the last 24 hours. At least that's what my Noles are saying
    FSU recruits itself
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I rarely do my current job, much less some other job. Not sure this checks out.
    And you still make dozens of dollars in one morning.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    You sound worried.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

You sound worried.

You sound like a broken record
    You must be new here.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

I've taken four jobs in my life. As soon as I got a start date for the new one I didn't do anything at the current one I had. Why would I? Let the next asshole have it.

That's retarded Baby Boomer logic.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baby boomers gave you your jobs

#Owners
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

I've taken four jobs in my life. As soon as I got a start date for the new one I didn't do anything at the current one I had. Why would I? Let the next asshole have it.

Then you weren't in sales. Willie Beamon is in sales.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

God, whaj
    Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

Probably not a good idea to burn bridges, especially in an industry as small as yours where you will work with a lot of the same people throughout your life..but hey, you are MossterFS.

That being said, yes baby boomers fucking suck and this country will be a lot better off when most of them are dead.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,628
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sark did at UW. Ty did at UW.

Ok Ty was getting a new job as an unemployed, millionaire golfer not as a coach. Sark was obviously banking on the SC job. Point is that neither of them did fuckall in recruiting once the writing was in the wall.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

God, whaj
    Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

That being said, yes baby boomers fucking suck and this country will be a lot better off when most of them are dead.
    Hurtful
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    ntxduck said:

Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

God, whaj
    Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

Probably not a good idea to burn bridges, especially in an industry as small as yours where you will work with a lot of the same people throughout your life..but hey, you are MossterFS.

I hope you’re parents read this bored and change their will. Mods?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

You must work in a shit industry.

When I give an obligatory courtesy 2 week notice, they give a GTFO/LEAVE! and lock down the fortress.

That's what real companies do.

That's actually right.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

You sound worried.

You sound like a broken record
    You must be new here.
    Mike, do you know if Mr. Cunt has PM'd @IrishDawg22 yet?