Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Taggert to FSU

Per KJR.

Fuck me for listening. What cunt would click this thread?

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Doesn’t this just mean the real black sark is available?
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Has anyone considered that this is just taggaarts agent trying to get more money out of a fear of going to fsu while fsu would never really consider a lifetime loser coach to replace fisher if he left. I have never heard of a school leaking names they would pursue if said coach decides to leave.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Has anyone considered that this is just taggaarts agent trying to get more money out of a fear of going to fsu while fsu would never really consider a lifetime loser coach to replace fisher if he left. I have never heard of a school leaking names they would pursue if said coach decides to leave.

Sounds far feteched to me but Fisher did it twice at FSU before this and they have the same agent.

• Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Sounds far feteched to me but Fisher did it twice at FSU before this and they have the same agent.

Besides the Cougs last week?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment