Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#1 reason Washington won't get picked at-large for Cotton?

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2017

If TCU loses a close game to oklahoma, theyll stay put at 11 or drop to 12. UW will move to 11 or 12, larry wont do a thing to help Petersen. TCU will easily get the call and thats sad.

If TCU gets assfuckered hard they will drop out top 12. But bowlsby will grease committee. Theyll stay in top 12

Better.
    Fuck you Fudgy. Dont need your dambass to grade any fucking thing i post. I got 6000 posts that bettered any 1 thing you semen-burped out your felching boca. Just concentrate on getting thru the day alive at HH
    Just axeing for a fren, but, did Anna have a great night last night? ;) The trip to Maltby really did wonders!
  • Options

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

That's not how this works! It's not how any of this works! PumpyFS

Fudgepack, nothing works in your world. Except that high octane right handy
    He’s left handed, but still.
    Of course you would know base. Did you discover that with your head pushing against that dumpster in that dirty-smelling capital hill alley? Or was it the soft reach-around inside your fresh-smelling linens inside the vintage capital hill studio?
    Anna snapped me (Snapchat)
    She has an enormous clit
    Dont kid yourself packer, youve never ticked one. When the fraternities turned you down and you were relegated to dorm life the writing was on the wall. Not much hope hence the night with base.
    Did you know that Anna has an enormous clit?
  • Options

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Of course you would know base. Did you discover that with your head pushing against that dumpster in that dirty-smelling capital hill alley? Or was it the soft reach-around inside your fresh-smelling linens inside the vintage capital hill studio?
    She has an enormous clit
    Dont kid yourself packer, youve never ticked one. When the fraternities turned you down and you were relegated to dorm life the writing was on the wall. Not much hope hence the night with base.
    She fits like a glove.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    We didn’t make the playoffs, not gonna get myself worked up if we don’t get picked to play in the cotton bowl.
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    For the record Yobates is a southpaw. Great left wing in soccer that intimidated with his tassels in his socks( had to earn those).

Baseman said:

EDIT: Not to beat a dead horsey, but i had to take a double-take and realized this needs to be investigated further. WTF, HITF would you know he's left handed. Ive known Yobates for 40 years, since 1st grade soccer, and i cant tell you which is his dominant hand. I think he's a lefty from throwing football around, but you sure came to fudges defense quickly. Did I insult your dance partner?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Is Pumpy on the Leach or Ballmer side of spectrum?
  • Options

For the record Yobates is a southpaw. Great left wing in soccer that intimidated with his tassels in his socks( had to earn those).

Baseman said:

EDIT: Not to beat a dead horsey, but i had to take a double-take and realized this needs to be investigated further. WTF, HITF would you know he's left handed. Ive known Yobates for 40 years, since 1st grade soccer, and i cant tell you which is his dominant hand. I think he's a lefty from throwing football around, but you sure came to fudges defense quickly. Did I insult your dance partner?
    Only fags play soccer.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

She has an enormous clit
    What do you think dummy? And Fudgee it aint the clit, its the G. A woman need that cock banging

Baseman said:

Only fags play soccer.
    Yeah Pack, a lot of kids play football in 1st grade. Tells me you didnt play sports...hence the lack of ass growing up and the recent change in lifestyle.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

She has an enormous clit
    What do you think dummy? And Fudgee it aint the clit, its the G. A woman need that cock banging

Baseman said:

Only fags play soccer.
    Yeah Pack, a lot of kids play football in 1st grade. Tells me you didnt play sports...hence the lack of ass growing up and the recent change in lifestyle.
    I played football in 1st grade, soccer is for fags, HI J!

FYI she has a very supple ass.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

*left hand, Mr. handness superiority guy!
    RIP in peace
  • Options

You lying fuck Fudgy. You didnt play sports. You played sports at home by yourself, with an imaginary team and an imaginary "coach", ie den leader and scout master. Sodomy hurts, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. We here at hh are here for you. Not me, but your fellow den masters who suffered the same unfortunate poopsickles you did. Talk amongst yourselves, puppy gonna slip out the backdoor for a beer. Sorry about the reference .

And Fudgy, you didnt play hockey either. Tough kids play hockey. A 7 year old hockey player could kick your ass. Thomas and ex are already in the hospital.

Good shit Baze didn't expect that from you. Considering you a UW Madison graduate, pup is proud that you have enuff intelligence to poast that.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

You lying fuck Fudgy. You didnt play sports. You played sports at home by yourself, with an imaginary team and an imaginary "coach", ie den leader and scout master. Sodomy hurts, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. We here at hh are here for you. Not me, but your fellow den masters who suffered the same unfortunate poopsickles you did. Talk amongst yourselves, puppy gonna slip out the backdoor for a beer. Sorry about the reference .

And Fudgy, you didnt play hockey either. Tough kids play hockey. A 7 year old hockey player could kick your ass. Thomas and ex are already in the hospital.

Good shit Baze didn't expect that from you. Considering you a UW Madison graduate, pup is proud that you have enuff intelligence to poast that.
    I simply plagiarismed one of pumpy's old rants against J.
  • Options

Quit plagarizing his shit, fucko!
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Quit plagarizing his shit, fucko!
    Puppy shit is best shit to plagiarism, fucko.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    @puppylove_sugarsteel

I know the answer! Is it because UW isn't that good and nobody west of Snowqualamie Pass gives a fuck?

Oh, and because this is the worst PAC since 1999?
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

@puppylove_sugarsteel

I know the answer! Is it because UW isn't that good and nobody west of Snowqualamie Pass gives a fuck?

Oh, and because this is the worst PAC since 1999?

QPOTD