Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we all admit this?

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
edited November 2017 in College Football Forum
Assuming Bamers isn't in ....

Nobody wants Bamers in a bowl, especially now that they'll have nothing to lose and their ears will be PINNED THE FUCK BACK.

I'm here, openly and without shame hoping for Miami to upset Clemson so that they can get into the playoff, where I like there chances better than I do against Bamers in the Orange Bowl. And that's no shit. I'd rather they get a pass and hide in the playoff because whomever plays Bama in whatever consolation bowel is going to get really skulled.

And that's why I also know real Miami ain't back yet, because real Miami ain't a scurred to play anybody.

But this Miami team? Suspect run blocking, a second team back, inconsistent receivers (except for the little fella) and now w/o their stud TE, all lead by a blockhead erratic QB? Yeah, I'll take my chances with the other guys.

Bamers is still the class of the class until they're not. Everybody plays a shit game at some point.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Assuming Bamers isn't in ....

Nobody wants Bamers in a bowl, especially now that they'll have nothing to lose and their ears will be PINNED THE FUCK BACK.

I'm here, openly and without shame hoping for Miami to upset Clemson so that they can get into the playoff, where I like there chances better than I do against Bamers in the Orange Bowl. And that's no shit. I'd rather they get a pass and hide in the playoff because whomever plays Bama in whatever consolation bowel is going to get really skulled.

And that's why I also know real Miami ain't back yet, because real Miami ain't a scurred to play anybody.

But this Miami team? Suspect run blocking, a second team back, inconsistent receivers (except for the little fella) and now w/o their stud TE, all lead by a blockhead erratic QB? Yeah, I'll take my chances with the other guys.

Bamers is still the class of the class until they're not. Everybody plays a shit game at some point.

yeah, they just picked a wrong game to have shitty performance. bama is fucking scary
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,539
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is the premium coon content I pay 5 kilos a month for.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,029
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

@89ute ? True?

the last time Bama was in the Sugar Bowl after booting the championship game (then) they lost to Utah

utah face fucked bammer after they didnt get to the natty.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Creepy has PTSD

• Options

@89ute ? True?

the last time Bama was in the Sugar Bowl after booting the championship game (then) they lost to Utah

that was last time.
  • Options

Creepy has PTSD

I like the 1990 Sugar Bowl result better.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    No, I'm not ready to admit it. Who've they beaten? An LSU team coached by a moron? An FSU team that proved to be highly overrated (yes, I know they lost their QB in the game. If you are the #2 team in the country, you should still do a shitton better than they did with their backup QB, particularly when their #1 QB wasn't exactly college Peyton Manning)

They've got to show more than they did this year before I'm scared. I like Ridley at WR and Damien Harris at RB. Scarborough may be the most overrated player in football the past two years. TE gone, Cam Robinson gone, a lot of good secondary players and DL gone. Their QB can't throw. Good power running team with a cute college offense.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Clemson looks as suspect as Miami. Miami might actually win this game.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Clemson looks as suspect as Miami. Miami might actually win this game.

they the champs until they are not
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If Miami were UW all you self loathing DAWGS would still be self loathing. You'd focus on all the close calls and losing to 3 win Pitt and all that shit.

Weeks ago I compared them to the Tui DAWGS in 2000. Just win.

They have a shot at Clemson. Doesn't look like anyone is great
  • Options
    edited November 2017

If Miami were UW all you self loathing DAWGS would still be self loathing. You'd focus on all the close calls and losing to 3 win Pitt and all that shit.

Weeks ago I compared them to the Tui DAWGS in 2000. Just win.

They have a shot at Clemson. Doesn't look like anyone is great

What fundamentally fucked Miami this season was losing Walton. The irony in that is that the one thing Miami always seems to have had in embarrassing abundance is RBs, no matter how shitty they've been.

Farmer is good, has break-away shit and all that, but he's not a kid who can make his own path at the LOS. Walton could do that; very hard kid to tackle ... kinda like UW's Foreskin, but a little bigger. Not quite as fast as Farmer but a lot stronger.

I'd feel much better about their chances with him in the lineup. W/o him, the O line has to have a good day against the Dabos. If they have no run game and have to rely on Rosier, God help them. He's got some guys to throw to, but Jesus he's all over the fucking place.

Also have to admit I've been a little perplexed at the play calling ... kinda Smiff-like. Your QB isn't just struggling today ... he is outright dog shit today ... and you're THROWING ON FIRST FUCKING DOWN EVERY TIME! Fuck me. We may as well start every series as 2nd and 10. When that fails, you're in 3 and 10 at best and now we have to pass, and did I mention your QB sucks today?

I just don't fucking understand it. You give your guy the ball off-tackle once in a while, he gains nothing, and you abandon the run altogether? Fuck off with that. In the 3rd and 4th Q it won't as easy for them to stop you inside, and meanwhile mix it up with other running plays. Kreist, just don't put the game in the hands of the guy playing like shit.

People were talking shit about Miami's D after Pitt. Hello? On the road, against a team with nothing to lose, their QB is playing very well, and they held them to 17 pts. until garbage time w/ two TOs. Sorry; the chain was out. The D has played better, but they played plenty good enough to win.

I told you early. Miami's offense is the ?, and their QB play can range from pretty solid to absolute shit.

I know. Tequilla-long. Fuck me.