Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Central eliminated

Built up a big halftime lead then coasted to lose in double OT.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

GOOD

It doesn't help the bias that football is weak on the west coast to die so fast in the playoffs
  • Options

GOOD

It doesn't help the bias that football is weak on the west coast to die so fast in the playoffs
    It's not bias.

It's simple fact.
  • Options
    dnc said:

GOOD

Biases are neither formed nor impacted by CWU games
    I understand the condescending attitude. The fact is college football is much more than D1 and the biases extend throughout. Usually winning GNAC does not result in a playoff bid. The reason? West coast is supposedly weak.
  • Options

dnc said:

GOOD

Biases are neither formed nor impacted by CWU games
    I understand the condescending attitude. The fact is college football is much more than D1 and the biases extend throughout. Usually winning GNAC does not result in a playoff bid. The reason? West coast is supposedly weak.
    Today's result confirmed that.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Here's the thing, and I do want to be delicate about this: small college sports do matter, and to a lot of people, many of which have a lot of mi EY, power and influence. I was at a small college football game attended by Bill Bellichick and Bob KRAFT just a few weeks ago. (I was too chicken shit to introduce myself for the picture op and didn't want to embarrass my kid).

But the thing is, those small college sports that matter do so in a context quite different from ... nay entirely foreign to ... that of Central Washington University.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Here's the thing, and I do want to be delicate about this: small college sports do matter, and to a lot of people, many of which have a lot of mi EY, power and influence. I was at a small college football game attended by Bill Bellichick and Bob KRAFT just a few weeks ago. (I was too chicken shit to introduce myself for the picture op and didn't want to embarrass my kid).

But the thing is, those small college sports that matter do so in a context quite different from ... nay entirely foreign to ... that of Central Washington University.
  • Options
    Some small colleges superiority guy
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Thank gawd. Fuck Central. They wildcooted it!
  • Options

But the thing is, those small college sports that matter do so in a context quite different from ... nay entirely foreign to ... that of Central Washington University
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Some small colleges superiority guy

well played.