Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Today's Congressional pervert is Joe Barton (R-TX)

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Besides OBK, who wants to see that's dudes penis?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,910
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Fuck. I think this is the guy who is pro-weed in Texas.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    If only @SunnyyDodger lived long enough for the perversions.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Get rid of them all. If sex harrassment is the ticket to do that, works for me.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    doogie said:

If your dick ends up on the internet, you shouldn't be passing laws we have to live under.

Saving this for #PissTape day
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,631
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    doogie said:

If your dick ends up on the internet, you shouldn't be passing laws we have to live under.

What if you're really proud of it
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,069
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

He should be removed from office for thinking anyone other than the OP wanted to see his dick.

We all do a little self delusion when looking in the mirror but for fucks sake, keep it at home

This is very true. Sage advice from the only white elder I respect.

How I see myself in the mirror:

Actual photo of me:

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Swaye said:

He should be removed from office for thinking anyone other than the OP wanted to see his dick.

We all do a little self delusion when looking in the mirror but for fucks sake, keep it at home

This is very true. Sage advice from the only white elder I respect.

How I see myself in the mirror:

Actual photo of me:

You see yourself as Samoan but are actually Blake Shelton?!
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Maybe the guy is packing some serious heat. Nothing wrong with showing off a blue ribbon hog. Ron Jeremey was an ugly dude who made a career out of fucking because he had a big dick. Can't fault Barton for trying.

Society needs to adapt and just accept that sending dick picks isn't that big of a deal. Every teenage dude now has dick picks floating around on snap chat. In another decade or two these kid will grow up and will be running for office. Their dicks will have their own Wikipedia page. Who cares. It's just a body part. All mammals have dicks but we're the only species that has some baseless taboo about showing it off.
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    RedRocket said:

All mammals have dicks

Good job Stalin, now you are attracting a level of heretofore undiscovered biological / zoological cock obsessed geniuses...

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RedRocket said:

Maybe the guy is packing some serious heat. Nothing wrong with showing off a blue ribbon hog. Ron Jeremey was an ugly dude who made a career out of fucking because he had a big dick. Can't fault Barton for trying.

Society needs to adapt and just accept that sending dick picks isn't that big of a deal. Every teenage dude now has dick picks floating around on snap chat. In another decade or two these kid will grow up and will be running for office. Their dicks will have their own Wikipedia page. Who cares. It's just a body part. All mammals have dicks but we're the only species that has some baseless taboo about showing it off.

The world would be a much better place if we could all get over our dick phobia. IMO.
  • Options
    Nothings changed with me
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    phineas said:

RedRocket said:

The world would be a much better place if we could all get over our dick phobia. IMO.
    so, cut ‘em all off to make it fair?
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    tenndawg said:

RedRocket said:

All mammals have dicks

Good job Stalin, now you are attracting a level of heretofore undiscovered biological / zoological cock obsessed geniuses...

Beastility is not new here. HTH.