Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    newsflash - our season ended weeks ago
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    GridironGridiron Member Posts: 508
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Pod? I'm ya Pod, pod...
  • Options
    GridironGridiron Member Posts: 508
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Love my Pods..
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,982
    edited November 2017
    my commute was extra long and I ended up listening to all three of these. Much like Cougar win streaks, there pods are rather short.

review

sbnation 0/10 these guys made jood sound smart. There doogpound guest was the worst.

podcastcoug. -7/10... I thought jood wasthe only person dumb enough to make a pod alone and atleast is his job. this guy thinks wsu has a better defense then uw.

cougarfootball saturdaycast 10/10. would listen to this pod over little Jimmyc any day of the week. They know they suck they know Pullman sucks and they know Jake Browning sucks more but they are going to lose anyways.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Bread said:

my commute was extra long and I ended up listening to all three of these. Much like Cougar win streaks, there pods are rather short.

review

sbnation 0/10 these guys made hood sound smart. There doogpound guest was the worst.

podcastcoug. -7/10... I thought jood wasthe only person dumb enough to make a pod alone and atleast is his job. this guy thinks wsu has a better defense then uw.

cougarfootball saturdaycast 10/10. would listen to this pod over little Jimmyc any day of the week. They know they suck they know Pullman sucks and they know Jake Browning sucks more but they are going to lose anyways.

Awesome! Thanks for the update
  • Options
    Bread said:

review

sbnation 0/10 these guys made jood sound smart. There doogpound guest was the worst.

good stat from the last pod though. WSU is undefeated in years that end in 7 since Ryan leaf started at wazzu. Tough to argue with the facts. we stand no chance on Friday.
  • Options
    other stats since Ryan leaf left.
    WSU is 0-7 when playing with 5+ wins.
    UW is 13-1... thanks sark