Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Spencer Hawes is tearing it up

snagged him in the 13th round in fantasy for the hell of it. Guy is ranked #5 overall in fantasy so far this season
Averaging 16/10.
It's incredible to think a team with Hawes and Brockman didn't make the tourney

Comments

• Throw Pondexter into the mix who is a pretty good NBA player. I just wish Hawes was a year older so he could have been on that Roy team damn it!

Hawes year had zero guard play and he still had a good year for a freshman.

People also forget Hawes wasn't ever healthy that year either, had to have surgery going into the year then had a really bad flue as well.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Fantasy Wish list for me would land Terrance Jones on that team with MBA
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fantasy wish list = Jabari Parker and Aaron Gordon this year.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2013
    Doogles said:

Oh god. I remember the doogs telling me it was ok that Romar basically took the '12 class off because we were going to land the '13 dream class of Jabari Parker, Jabari Bird and Aaron Gordon. I told them that was fs and never going to happen. Then one by one the dominoes fell and they still said it was a good idea for Romar to take the '12 class off.

Edit: we were also told that Zach Lavine (5star in our backyard) wasn't good enough and he had character issues so Romar didn't want him. Kim has taught beach well.
  • Doogles said:

Oh god. I remember the doogs telling me it was ok that Romar basically took the '12 class off because we were going to land the '13 dream class of Jabari Parker, Jabari Bird and Aaron Gordon. I told them that was fs and never going to happen. Then one by one the dominoes fell and they still said it was a good idea for Romar to take the '12 class off.

Edit: we were also told that Zach Lavine (5star in our backyard) wasn't good enough and he had character issues so Romar didn't want him. Kim has taught beach well.
    I remember that too then when the dust settled I was hearing "Oh well I'd rather NWG over those guys anyways!" after over a year and a half of saying we'd get those guys.

Terrence Jones since UW was actually in the hunt for him on that team that lost to UNC plus the following year with Wroten/Ross could have made it the final four. He was the missing link as they never had a PF in those years.