Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

youre tellin me the guy who produced this likes to 'kiss and make inappropriate comments?'

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    The auto-da-fe gets another one.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

*auto-da-fé or auto-de-fé

Founders Club
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    was just at a disney park, even the character of the mom has the fattest ass in costume.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,687
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Painful mis steps

For fucks sake. I an beginning to agree that Louis CK will be the only one who gets away with it because he said what the fuck of course I'm a degenerate.

Case closed

All this hand wringing after years of coke fueled romps with starlets is plain old fashioned bull shit

Men are motivated by sex, money, and sex. And the motivation for money is to get sex
    Founders Club
    edited November 2017

Painful mis steps

For fucks sake. I an beginning to agree that Louis CK will be the only one who gets away with it because he said what the fuck of course I'm a degenerate.

Case closed

All this hand wringing after years of coke fueled romps with starlets is plain old fashioned bull shit

Men are motivated by sex, money, and sex. And the motivation for money is to get sex

The Salem Witch Trials ended when the governors wife was accused. This auto-da-fé or auto-de-fé seems to have more steam, twatterverse and all that, but it will likely end the same way, when the "wrong" person or persons are accused. That said, so far, many of these fuck sticks are simply experiencing an overdue comeuppance. popcorn.gif.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,652

Painful mis steps

Case closed

Also add aspiring starlets/journalists continually put themselves in positions whereby they looked to males for 'help' in their respective careers. So give back all those Emmys and Grammys and Oscars garnered by 'meeting' with 'powerful' men in their hotel rooms. Give me a break.

This has been/always will be a two way street. The faux outrage is laughable. Cock teases gonna cock tease.

Not saying rape is acceptable. Don't twist.

Founders Club

Painful mis steps

Case closed

Also add aspiring starlets/journalists continually put themselves in positions whereby they looked to males for 'help' in their respective careers. So give back all those Emmys and Grammys and Oscars garnered by 'meeting' with 'powerful' men in their hotel rooms. Give me a break.

This has been/always will be a two way street. The faux outrage is laughable. Cock teases gonna cock tease.

Hard to rationally argue with that. When an exchange of power consensually takes place, there really is no abuse. However, arguing that in the court of public opinion, or in an actual court for that matter, is likely to be met with shrill opposition followed by epic failure. The narrative will always be that the person with the hiring/financial/political power is the predator and the person willing to use their own power, sexual or otherwise, to gain favor is the prey. All that said, in many of these recent cases, it has been the unwilling being preyed upon or intimidated by the powerful. Not cool. Rape or no rape not cool, but especially beyond not cool to downright criminal when rape is the outcome.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Painful mis steps

Case closed

Hard to rationally argue with that. When an exchange of power consensually takes place, there really is no abuse. However, arguing that in the court of public opinion, or in an actual court for that matter, is likely to be met with shrill opposition followed by epic failure. The narrative will always be that the person with the hiring/financial/political power is the predator and the person willing to use their own power, sexual or otherwise, to gain favor is the prey. All that said, in many of these recent cases, it has been the unwilling being preyed upon or intimidated by the powerful. Not cool. Rape or no rape not cool, but especially beyond not cool to downright criminal when rape is the outcome.
    So did she want the damn d or not
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Painful mis steps

Case closed

Federal EEO policy and law says that what you describe above is against the law.
    §1604.11 Sexual harassment.

(a) Harassment on the basis of sex is a violation of section 703 of title VII.1 Unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature constitute sexual harassment when (1) submission to such conduct is made either explicitly or implicitly a term or condition of an individual's employment, (2) submission to or rejection of such conduct by an individual is used as the basis for employment decisions affecting such individual, or (3) such conduct has the purpose or effect of unreasonably interfering with an individual's work performance or creating an intimidating, hostile, or offensive working environment.
    Founders Club

Painful mis steps

Case closed

So did she want the damn d or not
    Huh?
    Founders Club

Painful mis steps

Case closed

Once upon a time feminists took a more absolute view on harassment. No person in a position of power could have sex with an underling because the mere asking would constitute a threat to employment.

Bubba and his intern kind of watered that doctrine down.

Now we just have a mess
    Agreed
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Painful mis steps

Case closed

Once upon a time feminists took a more absolute view on harassment. No person in a position of power could have sex with an underling because the mere asking would constitute a threat to employment.

Bubba and his intern kind of watered that doctrine down.

Now we just have a mess
    You're the boards biggest feminist
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Painful mis steps

Case closed

Federal EEO policy and law says that what you describe above is against the law.

(a) Harassment on the basis of sex is a violation of section 703 of title VII.1 Unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature constitute sexual harassment when (1) submission to such conduct is made either explicitly or implicitly a term or condition of an individual's employment, (2) submission to or rejection of such conduct by an individual is used as the basis for employment decisions affecting such individual, or (3) such conduct has the purpose or effect of unreasonably interfering with an individual's work performance or creating an intimidating, hostile, or offensive working environment.
    I know. Not saying it's not. Said it would be hard (impossible) to argue. Doesn't change the actual dynamic. The law reflects opinion. Most agree with the law. Some might argue that it should be changed or modified.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,652
    AZDuck said:

Painful mis steps

Case closed

My spouse was involved in a situation like that. The next day (after I threatened to kill the motherfucker), she walked down to HR, filed a complaint and the guy was placed on administrative leave and was subsequently terminated.

The law is there for a reason. Use it. Go to HR, file a complaint. Don't trump up shit 10, 20, 30 years later. That's cowardly.