Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy...

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    you were all over the Hannity, Billo and Ailes accusations as well, weren't you?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,101
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Fuck this - what more was the guy supposed to say? He got fucked up, she cockblocked him, next.

This shit is getting ridiculous.

And how 'caring' of her friend to 'confront' the guy via text. SAY IT TO HIS FACE!

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah the laws of nature are getting fucked with in a lot of these cases. The Chappelle skit where you have to sign a contract before any engagement is almost a reality.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Billo is Bill O'Reilly

Sean Hannity was accused by a right-wing guest on his show, among other problems.

Actually didn't know who Glenn Thrush was until this morning.

I will admit to being dismayed at the Al Franken revelation last week. Thrush? Don't care. Send him to the auto-da-fe and burn him. Journos are replaceable.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Bill lost his job...I could give a rat's @ss either way. If they have documented proof on Hannity he'll probably lose his job as well...although a quick google shows whoever the lady was she walked back her claims and says Hannity never sexually harassed her.

Al Franken was and is a douche...have a family member that use to run into him up in Princeton. I think their official term for him was a prick. What he did is nothing like what, say, Bill Clinton did, but it is amusing to see him squirm nonetheless.

Thrush is a shitty reporter with an agenda...should never have had a job to begin with, esp after the Wikileaks on him got published. Instead he got a promotion.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Bill lost his job...I could give a rat's @ss either way. If they have documented proof on Hannity he'll probably lose his job as well...although a quick google shows whoever the lady was she walked back her claims and says Hannity never sexually harassed her.

Al Franken was and is a douche...have a family member that use to run into him up in Princeton. I think their official term for him was a prick. What he did is nothing like what, say, Bill Clinton did, but it is amusing to see him squirm nonetheless.

Thrush is a shitty reporter with an agenda...should never have had a job to begin with, esp after the Wikileaks on him got published. Instead he got a promotion.

What's a little groping and sexual intimidation between friends? Read the accounts. Douche doesn't quite capture this fuckstick's persona.