Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Well boobs

2»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2017
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

I hate the LA Times, viscerally. But, I hate Amazon even more so I will link this:

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-koss-the-devil-as-amazon-20170604-story.html

I know I am one of the few who hates them. Most people have embraced the sit on your ass and get shit for cheap while interacting with nobody while data centers track everything about you and that clown Bezos flies shit to your house via drone and "you shouldn't complain because this is the march of progress and capitalism is working as intended" masses grovel at the feet of "free" (as if anything is really and truly free) shipping and Amazon Prime as the new gospel for the modern age. Me, I guess I am just a Luddite and not "with it" enough for modern life but I don't give a fuck. Half the old shops in Winchester are closed or closing...the Wal Mart hangs on...it will be difficult to terminate, but give it 5 years. Bezos has a plan. Soon, I won't be able to get anything anywhere other than Amazon and I guess that makes lots of people happy but fuck all of those people because I'm not one of them. I am just some idiot who still likes that quaint notion of touching and seeing shit before I buy it, and warranty's that are guaranteed by someone you might actually know, and providing jobs in a community, and not the drone worker jobs in fulfillment centers where army's of slack jawed high school dropouts and immigrants buzz around while being monitored for efficiency lest they be fired for not filling orders quickly enough all while getting shit benefits and lousy pay. Ah yes, Amazon, defender of capitalism and America's sloth. Fuck it all.

Upon reflection, I should have made that rant into multiple paragraphs.

Swaye doing the heavy lifting so I don't have to. Also, who the fuck pays a yearly fee (Amazon Prime) in order to be able to buy shit? Bezos is a pig whose appetite will never be satisfied. He's up there with North Korea as one of the top threats facing America today.
    Ax Costco.

He's retarded, so thanks for taking the time to answer his stupid fucking question.
    Special poast coming from the bored's #1 shortbus rider.
    It was a stupid fucking question, asked by a stupid fucking poaster.

Kill yourself before breeding.
    Too late. I fucked your mom the other day and I think she's pregnant. Before you get too upset about it, please try to remember that she fucked 3 other guys that same week, and who knows how many others before that, so it's probably not mine.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Too late. I fucked your mom the other day and I think she's pregnant. Before you get too upset about it, please try to remember that she fucked 3 other guys that same week, and who knows how many others before that, so it's probably not mine.

She's been dead for a while, so you and those other dudes are pretty fucking gross.

Not that I expected any more from a guy who "pretends" to be a faggot to try and pick up girls.
  • Options
    dflea said:

She's been dead for a while, so you and those other dudes are pretty fucking gross.

t's & p's if it's true, but I doubt it is, so fuck off you thin skinned little bitch.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    I might give $20 to Amazon a year, but I could care less what they do.

It's a fucking free market. If the people want mom and pop to fuck off and give their money to Bezos then they should be able to.

To be fair I have no idea what this thread is about but I imagine it's the tired "Amazon is the devil" shit.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,086
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

It's a fucking free market. If the people want mom and pop to fuck off and give their money to Bezos then they should be able to.

To be fair I have no idea what this thread is about but I imagine it's the tired "Amazon is the devil" shit.

I agree. Lazy useless cunts should be able to give their money to whoever they want. And millions and millions of them are. And Bezos is rich for it. Good for him. I'm just not adding to his bank account. I like to be edgy and not go with the herd.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

I agree. Lazy useless cunts should be able to give their money to whoever they want. And millions and millions of them are. And Bezos is rich for it. Good for him. I'm just not adding to his bank account. I like to be edgy and not go with the herd.
    So you hate money and pay more. Because of liberals and shit.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

We need more edgy, classy savages like you.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

Look, I don't mind paying a buck or two more for some China made shit at a local shop, or even fucking Target. A couple bucks isn't going to change my life. And I mostly don't like Bezos because he's a cunt, which in independent of his liberalism. I have a huge problem with power lines going into every nature preserve, community and green space on the east coast to power data centers so Amazon can take over the world, if you must know.

It's a big issue on the east coast in local communities. Skylines and scenic areas are being changed forever to run power to Amazon sites. I don't like it. So I am making my little stand, that won't change anything, but makes me feel better. So fuck Bezos. You and millions of others keep paying him. I'm not, until I have no other alternative to buys goods, which looks to be about 10 years out.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

Brother Swaye - this was worth the $100.

Lots of 60's tittays.

Tits always make me rethink my principled stands.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

Look, I don't mind paying a buck or two more for some China made shit at a local shop, or even fucking Target. A couple bucks isn't going to change my life. And I mostly don't like Bezos because he's a cunt, which in independent of his liberalism. I have a huge problem with power lines going into every nature preserve, community and green space on the east coast to power data centers so Amazon can take over the world, if you must know.

It's a big issue on the east coast in local communities. Skylines and scenic areas are being changed forever to run power to Amazon sites. I don't like it. So I am making my little stand, that won't change anything, but makes me feel better. So fuck Bezos. You and millions of others keep paying him. I'm not, until I have no other alternative to buys goods, which looks to be about 10 years out.
    obk could use a lesson from you on how to talk shit about Amazon without sounding like a hysterical fucking twat.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

obk could use a lesson from you on how to talk shit about Amazon without sounding like a hysterical fucking twat.
    I fucking love you man.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

I'm with you. If enough people cop this attitude Amazon will start feeling the pinch. I used to buy their shit because of the convenience. But after seeing store after brick and mortar store close because of Amazon, and their drive to control everything from the food supply to shipping, as well as their meddling in politics, I've had enough of them. I won't give them any money.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

I could care less about being edgy. I've just always like eBay more because I get free shipping always without a yearly fee and I get enough TV from Netflix.

Fuckwads like OBK forget physical store locations were all the rage because people were tired of ordering everything from a catalog sight unseen.

The market decides. Unless it's coal or retail, then we need to protect people.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

I could care less about being edgy. I've just always like eBay more because I get free shipping always without a yearly fee and I get enough TV from Netflix.

Fuckwads like OBK forget physical store locations were all the rage because people were tired of ordering everything from a catalog sight unseen.

The market decides. Unless it's coal or retail, then we need to protect people.
    I've actually found some cool shit on etsy. Bought a great table with beer caps set in resin once, and a good hitch receiver cover, and a pretty bitchin bookshelf one time. I get some stuff on eBay as well. I try to stick to people with little businesses when possible, but sometimes we are all forced into the China junk market. Fucking Chinese.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,652
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited November 2017
    The only cool thing I've bought on Etsy is the old patents that they put on a blue or gray background that you can frame.

I have the original patent diagram of gillettes first safety razor hanging in the bathroom.

It's like hand drawn pictures from the early 1900s.

I'm a nerd but i think it's cool.
  • Options
    Founders Club

The only cool thing I've bought on Etsy is the old patents that they put on a blue or gray background that you can frame.

I have the original patent diagram of gillettes first safety razor hanging in the bathroom.

It's like hand drawn pictures from the early 1900s.

I'm a nerd but i think it's cool.

I mostly like etsy because it is just people with little businesses making hand made shit and selling it. You can find good shit on there. Beats the hell out of mass produced plastic shit at Bed Bath and Beyond. I'm projecting, I think. FML.