Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mike Riley getting raped

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,340
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's not 1994 anymore
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

It's not 1994 anymore

That was Rich Brooks
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,340
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Penn State was 12 and 0 but Nebraska won the national championship

Would have been a good game
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Penn st. was all offense that year. Collins, Carter and was it Kyle Brady? They were pretty electric. The defense was a little suspect though. I always figured that the Huskers would have out distanced the Lions in the second half behind Philips, Frazier (one of the greatest college football players I have ever seen) and the Blackshirt defense. Say 34-17?
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

Penn st. was all offense that year. Collins, Carter and was it Kyle Brady? They were pretty electric. The defense was a little suspect though. I always figured that the Huskers would have out distanced the Lions in the second half behind Philips, Frazier (one of the greatest college football players I have ever seen) and the Blackshirt defense. Say 34-17?

Sandusky disagrees
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

They had Bobby Engram too. Nebraska like with everyone would have skull fucked Penn State. The Oregon team that lost to Hawaii hung with them.