Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Well boobs

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Standard Supporter
Now I know what you do for a living.

17 boards really? I expected more.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/17/amazon-seller-targeted-virus-of-amazon.html

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Amazon is the devil.

I *heart* the shit out of Amazon Prime. Video and Music -solid.

Love me some Sneaky Pete. Red Oaks is tits.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Upvoted because tits. Hate everything else associated with Amazon, starting with Jeff Bezos.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I hate the LA Times, viscerally. But, I hate Amazon even more so I will link this:

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-koss-the-devil-as-amazon-20170604-story.html

I know I am one of the few who hates them. Most people have embraced the sit on your ass and get shit for cheap while interacting with nobody while data centers track everything about you and that clown Bezos flies shit to your house via drone and "you shouldn't complain because this is the march of progress and capitalism is working as intended" masses grovel at the feet of "free" (as if anything is really and truly free) shipping and Amazon Prime as the new gospel for the modern age. Me, I guess I am just a Luddite and not "with it" enough for modern life but I don't give a fuck. Half the old shops in Winchester are closed or closing...the Wal Mart hangs on...it will be difficult to terminate, but give it 5 years. Bezos has a plan. Soon, I won't be able to get anything anywhere other than Amazon and I guess that makes lots of people happy but fuck all of those people because I'm not one of them. I am just some idiot who still likes that quaint notion of touching and seeing shit before I buy it, and warranty's that are guaranteed by someone you might actually know, and providing jobs in a community, and not the drone worker jobs in fulfillment centers where army's of slack jawed high school dropouts and immigrants buzz around while being monitored for efficiency lest they be fired for not filling orders quickly enough all while getting shit benefits and lousy pay. Ah yes, Amazon, defender of capitalism and America's sloth. Fuck it all.

Upon reflection, I should have made that rant into multiple paragraphs.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Chinteresting.

Still like prime.

I buy clothes and booze in person.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

I hate the LA Times, viscerally. But, I hate Amazon even more so I will link this:

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-koss-the-devil-as-amazon-20170604-story.html

I know I am one of the few who hates them. Most people have embraced the sit on your ass and get shit for cheap while interacting with nobody while data centers track everything about you and that clown Bezos flies shit to your house via drone and "you shouldn't complain because this is the march of progress and capitalism is working as intended" masses grovel at the feet of "free" (as if anything is really and truly free) shipping and Amazon Prime as the new gospel for the modern age. Me, I guess I am just a Luddite and not "with it" enough for modern life but I don't give a fuck. Half the old shops in Winchester are closed or closing...the Wal Mart hangs on...it will be difficult to terminate, but give it 5 years. Bezos has a plan. Soon, I won't be able to get anything anywhere other than Amazon and I guess that makes lots of people happy but fuck all of those people because I'm not one of them. I am just some idiot who still likes that quaint notion of touching and seeing shit before I buy it, and warranty's that are guaranteed by someone you might actually know, and providing jobs in a community, and not the drone worker jobs in fulfillment centers where army's of slack jawed high school dropouts and immigrants buzz around while being monitored for efficiency lest they be fired for not filling orders quickly enough all while getting shit benefits and lousy pay. Ah yes, Amazon, defender of capitalism and America's sloth. Fuck it all.

Isn't that a good way to get kicked in the dick by the hooker?
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Solid rant.

We're all fucked irregardless. Robots will displace damned near every manual task - stocking shelves, cashiers at stores and fast food joints, most manufacturing jobs. I've made a fortune in hookers and blow, so all good here. But it's coming whether we like it or not.

Assimilate to the Borg. It is inevitable.

Now, about those sex robots....I think they are too heavy for drone delivery.

https://google.com/search?q=sex+robots&client=firefox-b-1&source=lnms&tbm=shop&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjUsJCB28jXAhUW9mMKHWx_BUgQ_AUICygC&biw=1366&bih=656
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Isn't that a good way to get kicked in the dick by the hooker?
    I call that foreplay.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Chinteresting.

Still like prime.

I buy clothes and boozehookers and blow in person.

Actually those get delivered
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,292
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I never dove in fully to Amazon despite buying books from them prior to the turn of the millennium.

Even a kindle fire purchase for the kid didn’t get me all in. It was quickly usurped by an iPad mini.

But then this year they bought Whole Foods, the closest grocery store for me which is walkable. And I won an echo show. So with Prime the content and ease of use for everything is just amazing.

I hate myself and Amazon is listening to everything I say, but it’s so fucking easy.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

• Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

You missed a quality rant. Dickface.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2017
    Swaye said:

Swaye doing the heavy lifting so I don't have to. Also, who the fuck pays a yearly fee (Amazon Prime) in order to be able to buy shit? Bezos is a pig whose appetite will never be satisfied. He's up there with North Korea as one of the top threats facing America today.
  • Options
    edited November 2017

Chinteresting.

Still like prime.

I buy clothes and booze in person.

You'll be buying your clothes at Amazon too when your local clothing stores close up shop.
  • Options

Swaye said:

Swaye doing the heavy lifting so I don't have to. Also, who the fuck pays a yearly fee (Amazon Prime) in order to be able to buy shit? Bezos is a pig whose appetite will never be satisfied. He's up there with North Korea as one of the top threats facing America today.
    Ax Costco.

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Ax Costco.

He's retarded, so thanks for taking the time to answer his stupid fucking question.
  • Options
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

Ax Costco.

He's retarded, so thanks for taking the time to answer his stupid fucking question.
    Special poast coming from the bored's #1 shortbus rider.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Ax Costco.

Special poast coming from the bored's #1 shortbus rider.
    It was a stupid fucking question, asked by a stupid fucking poaster.

Kill yourself before breeding.