Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yikes. I guess it's settled then.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2017
    Given the retarded parents involved, my answer would be "probably not."
    They'll have to figure it out on their own, later in life, when Mama is not poisoning their brains.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Its also intolerant and racist not to support the NFL kneelers
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,652
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Why do parents always think they have any say over this shit lol

Kids don't give a fuck what their parents say
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Why do parents always think they have any say over this shit lol

Kids don't give a fuck what their parents say

This is fact.
  • Options
    You have to appreciate the passive-aggressive "When did you stop beating your wife?" quality of this anti-white, and especially anti-white male, new religion, where the question is not, "Are you racist?" but "Why are you so racist?"

I especially enjoy having a POC explain White Privilege to me, having never walked a mile in my shoes. New Religion is the perfect characterization, because this New Progressivism bears all the hallmarks of religious faith: Lack of Reason, Lack of Facts, Absurdities left and right, Belief in Supernatural events and conspiracies (The Illuminati!), and of course, Moral Superiority, usually pontificated from the mouth of an overweight 20 year old dyke with pink hair, flabby arms and size 22 jeans.

Call this New Religion what it is: Mind Control. For Losers.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,176

You have to appreciate the passive-aggressive "When did you stop beating your wife?" quality of this anti-white, and especially anti-white male, new religion, where the question is not, "Are you racist?" but "Why are you so racist?"

I especially enjoy having a POC explain White Privilege to me, having never walked a mile in my shoes. New Religion is the perfect characterization, because this New Progressivism bears all the hallmarks of religious faith: Lack of Reason, Lack of Facts, Absurdities left and right, Belief in Supernatural events and conspiracies (The Illuminati!), and of course, Moral Superiority, usually pontificated from the mouth of an overweight 20 year old dyke with pink hair, flabby arms and size 22 jeans.

Reached for the hanky - but in the interest of what I think it may have looked like, just play on.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,388
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Racists gonna racist.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,652
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited November 2017
    If you're Mexican your daughter shouldn't be friends with me
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,947
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

They've hijacked liberalism and poisoned it.
  • Options
    I'm extremely blessed that literally every POC friend I have never, ever talks about this shit and it never comes up in our conversations. Instead, we talk about women, booze, music, sports and cars. Sometimes we'll get deep about raising kids & what we want and hope for their futures, but this pussy-victim blaming culture bullshit is fucking anathema to the guys I know, probably because I don't befriend feminist bitch men and cucks like Cirrho.
  • Options

I'm extremely blessed that literally every POC friend I have never, ever talks about this shit and it never comes up in our conversations. Instead, we talk about women, booze, music, sports and cars. Sometimes we'll get deep about raising kids & what we want and hope for their futures, but this pussy-victim blaming culture bullshit is fucking anathema to the guys I know, probably because I don't befriend feminist bitch men and cucks like Cirrho.

Ditto.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Sledog said:

Ditto.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

Sledog said:

Ditto.
    There it is: Concrete proof that AZDuck is a mindless SJW idiot.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,481
    Founders Club
  • Options

AZDuck said:

Sledog said:

Ditto.
    There it is: Concrete proof that AZDuck is a mindless SJW idiot.
    He's just an idiot. I'm guessing even SJW idiots wouldn't have him.