Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Canes?

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
edited November 2017 in College Football Forum
Too soon?

That, THAT, is a defense mother fuckers.

If Miami loses one or two, they could well see Washington in some shit-tier bowel.

How does Jake perform against the chain?

You didn't think I was going a whole day without bringing this up?

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    not soon enough
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Great as Miami doesn't show up b/c they don't care, led by a coach who couldn't get it done at Georgia who played in the shit side of the SEC
  • Options
    godawgst said:

Great as Miami doesn't show up b/c they don't care, led by a coach who couldn't get it done at Georgia who played in the shit side of the SEC

Yeah a coach whose record in the SEC was what you only hope to get out of Pete. A guy who turned in 5 10-win, a 13, an 11 and a 12, with one losing record (by a game) in 15 years and three sugar bowl wins playing in the shit side that saw two Florida championships. I see. Great analysis. That's a record that would keep Pete or any coach employed here 4ever.

Hoping they don't care is what pussies do.
  • Options
    I wonder if the poor fucker in that picture realizes he's an interweb legend.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Too soon?

If Miami loses one or two, they could well see Washington in some shit-tier bowel.

How does Jake perform against the chain?

You didn't think I was going a whole day without bringing this up?

Bold move with the Miami Vice pants and a case of the squirts.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    Swaye's Wigwam

godawgst said:

Yeah a coach whose record in the SEC was what you only hope to get out of Pete. A guy who turned in 5 10-win, a 13, an 11 and a 12, with one losing record (by a game) in 15 years and three sugar bowl wins playing in the shit side that saw two Florida championships. I see. Great analysis. That's a record that would keep Pete or any coach employed here 4ever.

So Mark Richt at the second best total geographical location to recruit to (behind Ohio State) w/ 3 cupcake gimme non-conf games a year, plus playing Vanderbilt, Kentucky, Missouri, Florida, South Carolina, and Tennessee each year was able to win on avg. 10 games a year, got to 5 SEC Champ. Games (1 every 3 years) missed out the last 4 years there and "mutually left" Georgia in 2015

Color me impressed, I can't think of no more than 20 P5 coaches who could do the same.

But that division makes the ACC Coastal that Miami is in look like the SEC West. North Carolina, Pitt, Duke, Virginia, Virginia Tech, and Georgia Tech. How will he ever be able to out recruit those schools being in Florida?

50% of these teams have the Arizona model for football. Use football to pass the time until college basketball starts mid-October.

I will give him credit he knows how to read a conference division schedule before he takes a job.

All about the U

• Options
    edited November 2017
    godawgst said:

godawgst said:

So Mark Richt at the second best total geographical location to recruit to (behind Ohio State) w/ 3 cupcake gimme non-conf games a year, plus playing Vanderbilt, Kentucky, Missouri, Florida, South Carolina, and Tennessee each year was able to win on avg. 10 games a year, got to 5 SEC Champ. Games (1 every 3 years) missed out the last 4 years there and "mutually left" Georgia in 2015

Color me impressed, I can't think of no more than 20 P5 coaches who could do the same.

But that division makes the ACC Coastal that Miami is in look like the SEC West. North Carolina, Pitt, Duke, Virginia, Virginia Tech, and Georgia Tech. How will he ever be able to out recruit those schools being in Florida?

50% of these teams have the Arizona model for football. Use football to pass the time until college basketball starts mid-October.

I will give him credit he knows how to read a conference division schedule before he takes a job.

All about the U

What a dumb fucking and sweeping post full question begging generalities.

Basically you just shit all over Don James' career, which was built on playing one or two games a year worth a shit as he feasted on under manned cup cakes like Oregon, WSU, OSU, furd, cal, zonas, etc.

Georgia is in a good spot but has to compete with LSU, FSU, Florida. Alabama, Miami and a shit load of other programs. Georgia has never been the first pick among those schools. Period. One title in their entire fucking history and they needed arguably the most dominant college running back ever anywhere to do it.

Why we're being unnecessarily critical of good coaches, I'll add that Pete snuck into the playoffs last year when this shit conference was even shittier than usual, and you're going to come on here and talk shit about the ACC? Really? Say what you want about the ACC, they've produced two national championships in the last forever. Remind me how far we have to go back to find a non-USC national champion out of this shit show in the west? You rattle off programs like va Tech and Georgia tech and South Carolina like they'd struggle in this conference. Look hard at who your boys play and get back to me.

Besides. I don't give a fuck what Richt did at Georgia because I don't give a fuck about Georgia. I care what he does at Miami. If he doesn't win, he'll be replaced. It's that simple. Miami can recruit no matter what division of whatever conference they're in. You clearly have no sense of history. The players are always there. Recruits itself.

You sound a lot like Roy Otis from the old boards. And he was a full-blown retard.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited November 2017
    Pac 12 vs ACC/teams from Florida in the BCS/Playoff Era: 59-20
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Too soon?

That, or Notre Dame is simply the same overrated paper tiger team everyone was raving about in 2012, before they got shredded like the posers they were in the championship game. That, I'm going with THAT for now. Need more definitive proof that the U is back. Beating Clemson is the only way you prove yourselves.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

godawgst said:

godawgst said:

All about the U

What a dumb fucking and sweeping post full question begging generalities.

Basically you just shit all over Don James' career, which was built on playing one or two games a year worth a shit as he feasted on under manned cup cakes like Oregon, WSU, OSU, furd, cal, zonas, etc.

Georgia is in a good spot but has to compete with LSU, FSU, Florida. Alabama, Miami and a shit load of other programs. Georgia has never been the first pick among those schools. Period. One title in their entire fucking history and they needed arguably the most dominant college running back ever anywhere to do it.

Why we're being unnecessarily critical of good coaches, I'll add that Pete snuck into the playoffs last year when this shit conference was even shittier than usual, and you're going to come on here and talk shit about the ACC? Really? Say what you want about the ACC, they've produced two national championships in the last forever. Remind me how far we have to go back to find a non-USC national champion out of this shit show in the west? You rattle off programs like va Tech and Georgia tech and South Carolina like they'd struggle in this conference. Look hard at who your boys play and get back to me.

Besides. I don't give a fuck what Richt did at Georgia because I don't give a fuck about Georgia. I care what he does at Miami. If he doesn't win, he'll be replaced. It's that simple. Miami can recruit no matter what division of whatever conference they're in. You clearly have no sense of history. The players are always there. Recruits itself.

You sound a lot like Roy Otis from the old boards. And he was a full-blown retard.
    **sensible chuckle**
  • Options

Too soon?

That, or Notre Dame is simply the same overrated paper tiger team everyone was raving about in 2012, before they got shredded like the posers they were in the championship game. That, I'm going with THAT for now. Need more definitive proof that the U is back. Beating Clemson is the only way you prove yourselves.
    Maybe. Hard for me to do this, but ND has handled every team they've played thus far but Georgia, which they lost by an eyelash. Let's see how they bounce back against Stanford in a couple of weeks. That running game and O line has been damn good against USC, Michigan State, and a pesky good/decent NC State.

But sure. You don't claim the crown in the ACC these days without dethroning Clempsun.

They're not back. Their offense is inconsistent. But their D has looked good. What the amateur viewer doesn't see is how many 3 and outs theyve had to deal with for most of the season. If that D is even slightly less good they're looking at being 5-3 or 4-4.
  • Options

Too soon?

Maybe. Hard for me to do this, but ND has handled every team they've played thus far but Georgia, which they lost by an eyelash. Let's see how they bounce back against Stanford in a couple of weeks. That running game and O line has been damn good against USC, Michigan State, and a pesky good/decent NC State.

But sure. You don't claim the crown in the ACC these days without dethroning Clempsun.

They're not back. Their offense is inconsistent. But their D has looked good. What the amateur viewer doesn't see is how many 3 and outs theyve had to deal with for most of the season. If that D is even slightly less good they're looking at being 5-3 or 4-4.
    One other thing: if Oregon had done that to the #3 team, I'm guessing you'd be just a tad less skeptical. If you watched that game and didn't see a defense you'd kill for in Ugene, you are either lying to yourself or stupid.
  • Options
    SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 917
    edited November 2017
    UW would skullfuck Miami
  • Options
    edited November 2017

UW would skullfuck Miami

Yeah. In a boat race. Axe Yellowsnow. But this is a football bored. It would be a pleasure to watch Noodles play against that pressure. I think the turnover chain comes out at least 5 times.

Your post was cute though.
  • Options

how about them canes?

Fuck you bitch. CUOG is coming for breakfast!
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

How about them Cuogs AND Canes