Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Did Creepy Bart Kewg die or something?

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    That was a good read
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The “Catholics vs. Convicts” is one of my favorite 30 for 30s.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,872
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The first 30 for 30 on the U was the best.

Those were bad bad men.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    I'm here you faggots! Just watched your shit show against a care taker coach and the compromised Love train. TomorrOw is almost irrelevant now.

Licking my chops for the Cup. You fuckers are ripe for another let down. My Kewgs!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm here you faggots! Just watched your shit show against a care taker coach and the compromised Love train. TomorrOw is almost irrelevant now.

Licking my chops for the Cup. You fuckers are ripe for another let down. My Kewgs!

Glad to hear your alive and well dick head.
  • Options

Strap it on row boat! The season is not over.

In other news, Wesleyan shut out Williams 35-0. Now THAT is a good defense.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Only thing gayer than D3 row boat is D3 football.
  • Options

You must be hurting to say that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Of couse I'm hurt. Sometimes I'm more hurt when Husky football loses in a game like this than I was losing a race in college which wasn't very often.
  • Options

Of couse I'm hurt. Sometimes I'm more hurt when Husky football loses in a game like this than I was losing a race in college which wasn't very often.
    Btw that D3 boat defended their HOCR title with a silver, which as you know is *hard* because as defending champs you aren't chasing anyone on the stagger for 5k.

In doing so, they beat several D1 boats including UConn, Navy, UCSB and BC.

The difference is, that D3 boat, and its primary competition, has a mean ACT score of 34. You and I both know UW will recruit an illiterate Polack if he can pull the erg machine off the floor. That's the difference between the Collegiate division and he open division.

That said, I proudly wear some purple with my red and black when I'm back there for a boat race, especially the HOCR and NCAAs.

PS: the illiterate Polack story is true. They pulled a knuckle head kid off MI a few years ago. The kid of a colleague of mine, he was his Dad's "project kid". Shit grades, unmotivated ... the whole deal. But he's 6'6" and strong as mother fucker and actually lifts the tip of the erg machine off the floor. Washington saw that erg time and said "welcome to Washington."
  • Options
    Look who woke up? Race is wtf'ing again.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Btw that D3 boat defended their HOCR title with a silver, which as you know is *hard* because as defending champs you aren't chasing anyone on the stagger for 5k.

The difference is, that D3 boat, and its primary competition, has a mean ACT score of 34. You and I both know UW will recruit an illiterate Polack if he can pull the erg machine off the floor. That's the difference between the Collegiate division and he open division.

That said, I proudly wear some purple with my red and black when I'm back there for a boat race, especially the HOCR and NCAAs.

PS: the illiterate Polack story is true. They pulled a knuckle head kid off MI a few years ago. The kid of a colleague of mine, he was his Dad's "project kid". Shit grades, unmotivated ... the whole deal. But he's 6'6" and strong as mother fucker and actually lifts the tip of the erg machine off the floor. Washington saw that erg time and said "welcome to Washington."
    Cool story Creep but hurtful on so many levels. For one, I didn't get a 34 on the ACT and had to rely on being a row boat prospect to get into UW out of state. Furthermore, I married a really tall ass Pollack. But she's pretty dang smart and brings home more bacon than me so I got that going for me.
  • Options

Cool story Creep but hurtful on so many levels. For one, I didn't get a 34 on the ACT and had to rely on being a row boat prospect to get into UW out of state. Furthermore, I married a really tall ass Pollack. But she's pretty dang smart and brings home more bacon than me so I got that going for me.
    There's nothing wrong with punching above your weight. Almost all of my life's accomplishments have come from hanging around better people. I'm a sponge.