Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Defense sucked harder than Grinolds under Sark’s desk

MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
Blame Smith, sure, but the defense was garbage tonight

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Agree. This was an exercise in wretched abundance
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,223 Swaye's Wigwam
    Without Sark's recruits we will never compete in the north
  • SteveSuckisianSteveSuckisian Member Posts: 68
    College football needs Steve Suckisian back
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

College football needs Steve Suckisian back

I think we can all agree. Just as long as he's nowhere near my team
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Our All American tackles were non-existent. Our edge rush was worse than it usually is. Bierria looks like he should lose his job to Beavers. But Myles fucking Bryant was far and away the biggest reason our defense underperformed. He got picked on time and time again, and Cuntkowski did nothing to alleviate that. We have finally seen the limitations of Jimmy Lake. Not even he can get anything out of a shit, undersized corner who hits like a high school punter. He better lose his scholarship and get thrown back to walk-on status after this season.
  • SarkinghamSarkingham Member Posts: 287
    This "elite" defense was hot garbage on 3rd downs, plain and simple. Just couldn't get off the field when the team needed it. In addition to Bryant being picked on, Molden also got torched a few times too (though he is a true frosh).

All that being said, Jake Browning sucks.

(It's admittedly taken me too long to finally accept this)

• halfbrainmanmolderhalfbrainmanmolder Member Posts: 214
    I was honestly concerned when when I saw all those articles praising our "No. 1" defense last week that were springing out like bamboo shoots after a rain all over the place. Lo and behold, the defense with their worst game in the last two years ...

All that being said, Smiff and Jake Browning still suck and we would still win the game if either of them is half competent.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    chinned because the title of the thread delivered - I laffed

and I needed a laff