Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Has couch placed on consignment for him, you mean.

Kid couldn't make the 2-deep at LB at Oregon.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2017
    AZDuck said:

Has couch placed on consignment for him, you mean.

Kid couldn't make the 2-deep at LB at Oregon.

Dont...just don't

Hotchkins joins safety Khalil Oliver as a second Duck defender to start the opening game only to announce plans to use a graduate transfer route later.
  • Options
    And I'm saying that he wasn't going to have a spot if he gets the medical redshirt. Good kid, but probably not a D-1A prospect.

Our defense sucked until this year and is just now passing mediocre.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I’m hearing Fresno State had another good day.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

And I'm saying that he wasn't going to have a spot if he gets the medical redshirt. Good kid, but probably not a D-1A prospect.

Mmmmmm..... It Still sucks.

Just because the good teams handed the ball off the entire 4th quarter to keep it in the 30's or 40's doesn't mean they're any good.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He started the first game, got passed up by Apelu, got hurt, and the two freshman are just flat out better than him now.

He was a massive part of that ridiculously bad defense from last year. Best of luck at a lower division.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    AZDuck said:

There are 34-35 open scholarships for next year, depending on if Malik Young gets another year, and only room to bring in 28-29 new players, depending on if Bruce Judson gets into school. There was room for Hotchkins and Oliver.
  • Options

AZDuck said:

There are 34-35 open scholarships for next year, depending on if Malik Young gets another year, and only room to bring in 28-29 new players, depending on if Bruce Judson gets into school. There was room for Hotchkins and Oliver.
    I'm hearing that Slick Willie wants to bring in 30 recruits and potentially take a grad transfer of two.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I’m hearing Willie wasn’t impressed with his swag surfin’
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

I'm hearing that Slick Willie wants to bring in 30 recruits and potentially take a grad transfer of two.
    Even still, you're talking about Hotchkins and Oliver being part of the team and replacing them in 2019, or being short benched and replacing them in 2019. That's also wishfully assuming guys like Manu and Simms don't sell their couch, too.