Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Has matmik chimed in yet?

2»

Comments

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

nfldraft.net had Lyerla as the #1 TD after week one. Obviously that has changed now, but him and ASJ were #1 and #2 on the lists I saw. I still think Lyerla will be the better NFL player if he can keep it together.

Both Ebron (UNC) and Amaro (TTech) are going to be >>>>>>>>>than ASJ/Lyerla in the NFL.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

nfldraft.net had Lyerla as the #1 TD after week one. Obviously that has changed now, but him and ASJ were #1 and #2 on the lists I saw. I still think Lyerla will be the better NFL player if he can keep it together.

Both Ebron (UNC) and Amaro (TTech) are going to be >>>>>>>>>than ASJ/Lyerla in the NFL.
    I agree about Ebron, although I think Lyerla will surprise. I have not watched enough of Amaro. I know he is putting up huge numbers, but Texas Tech throws the ball every down. ASJ will be an average player in the NFL. He's not fast enough to be a playmaker.

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

I agree about Ebron, although I think Lyerla will surprise. I have not watched enough of Amaro. I know he is putting up huge numbers, but Texas Tech throws the ball every down. ASJ will be an average player in the NFL. He's not fast enough to be a playmaker.

Lyerla's future is in jail, not the NFL.