Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Happy Halloween motherfuckers

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    i got drunk at the bar by myself last night
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

The first 4 drinks were pretty fucking awkward. The last 9 were pretty good time
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2017

dflea said:

Alexis said:

Good lord. That may be the most disgusting picture ever dropped on this shithole.
    If I came home from the bar drunk you bet I'm eating that whole bad boy. One time my old roomate caught me black out eating a giant block of Sharp Tillamook cheddar cheese just taking giant bites of it, still haven't lived that down.
    I ate a frozen fucking pizza. Frozen. In the car. I couldn't wait until I got home to use the oven.

It would thaw out a little around the edge as I went.

The next day the floor of my car was covered in pieces of cheese, peppers, pepperoni and sausage. That shit doesn't stick to the dough very well if it isn't baked first.

I was hungry. Fuck off.
    I guess if we are confessing to some shameful shit. I got drunk at a bar by myself once.
    Just once? Wait til Babushka gets a hold of us...

The first 4 drinks were pretty fucking awkward. The last 9 were pretty good time
    It gets easier.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dflea said:

Alexis said:

Good lord. That may be the most disgusting picture ever dropped on this shithole.
    If I came home from the bar drunk you bet I'm eating that whole bad boy. One time my old roomate caught me black out eating a giant block of Sharp Tillamook cheddar cheese just taking giant bites of it, still haven't lived that down.
    I ate a frozen fucking pizza. Frozen. In the car. I couldn't wait until I got home to use the oven.

The next day the floor of my car was covered in pieces of cheese, peppers, pepperoni and sausage. That shit doesn't stick to the dough very well if it isn't baked first.

I was hungry. Fuck off.
    I guess if we are confessing to some shameful shit. I got drunk at a bar by myself once.
    I mean that's me at every airport bar ever.
  • Options

dflea said:

Alexis said:

I was hungry. Fuck off.
    that's different. it is more socially acceptable to get drunk at airport bar by yourself. Be by yourself at a sports bar, you will get some interesting looks
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,763
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I drink alone, yeah
    With nobody else
    I drink alone, yeah
    With nobody else
    Yeah, you know when I drink alone
    I prefer to be by myself
    Now every morning just before breakfast
    I don't want no coffee or tea
    Just me and good buddy Wiser
    That's all I ever need
    'Cause I drink alone, yeah
    With nobody else
    I prefer to be by myself
    Yeah, the other night I laid sleeping
    And I woke from a terrible dream
    So I caught up my pal Jack Daniel's
    And his partner Jimmy Beam
    And we drank alone, yeah
    With nobody else
    I prefer to be by myself
    Yeah, the other day I got invited to a party
    But I stayed home instead
    Just me and my pal Johnny Walker
    And his brothers Black and Red
    And we drank alone, yeah
    With nobody else
    I prefer to be by myself
    Yeah my whole family done give up on me
    And it makes me feel oh so bad
    The only one who will hang out with me
    Is my dear old granddad
    And we drink alone, yeah
    With nobody else
    I prefer to be by myself
    I prefer to be by myself
    I drink alone
    Songwriters: George Thorogood
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

disturbingly, i kind of want to try this
    It's no worse than the dipshits who dip fries in a milkshake or put bacon in and on everything including deserts.
    Bacon goes well with everything - mmmmmmmmmmmm bacon
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dflea said:

Alexis said:

I was hungry. Fuck off.
    How was it compared to the leather bicycle seat?
  • Options
    LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,474
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Look guys... if we're going to start bashing getting drunk at a bar by yourself, I'm fucking out of here.
  • Options

dflea said:

Alexis said:

I was hungry. Fuck off.
    that's different. it is more socially acceptable to get drunk at airport bar by yourself. Be by yourself at a sports bar, you will get some interesting looks
    Only if you're a vagina and don't like to talk to girls
  • Options

Look guys... if we're going to start bashing getting drunk at a bar by yourself, I'm fucking out of here.
  • Options
    edited November 2017

dflea said:

Alexis said:

I was hungry. Fuck off.
    Only if you're a vagina and don't like to talk to girls
    It was a fucking Tuesday night. There was no girls in fucking sight.