Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Developing

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
These guys have followed me around since Five Reasons for Illinois when Sark was here. Now this shocking news

At the end of July, Scout.com transitioned to a new upgraded platform that will allow us to provide a greater level of products and services in the future.

Our next step in this process is merging the Scout.com and 247Sports Illinois sites into one, which will begin tonight and be completed by the morning of Nov. 2. This move will have no impact on your current account or subscription.

After this merge, nothing will be changing with IlliniInquirer.com, outside of it being on the 247Sports network. You’ll still have content and analysis from Illinois insider Jeremy Werner and the staff, along with the national recruiting experts from both Scout and now 247Sports. The community of Illinois fans will not change either, as we’ll still have the same message boards and set up as we do now.

This move also allows us to centralize our engineering resources so it will be easier to develop new products and features in the future with one network which adds more value to your experience.

As we mentioned, you won’t have to change anything with your user name or account and any bookmarked URL will re-direct you to the single site. The merge will log you out of the site though so you’ll just have to log back in. If you have any trouble, don’t hesitate to contact support@247sports.com or call 1-888-508-3055.

We greatly appreciate your support.

Thank you,
247Sports/Scout Customer Support Team

I also get recruiting updates. Yes, I have unsubscribed many times

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    u follow illinois?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited November 2017

u follow uw on scout?

I fucking knew it
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yes, I have unsubscribed many times

I'm calling bullshit on this.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

u follow illinois?

I follow 5 reasons

Kim banned me a long time ago

My board is eDuck
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    I knew about this yesterday. I couldn’t tell you guys. If I told you guys everything I know I’d be swimming with the fishes or whatever the lemon part my dmsaid.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Call the bank and tell them your card was stolen. They may not refund past $10,95/mo auto-deductions but, it will stop further charges
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    Founders Club

Nothing changed with IlliniInquirer.com. Just got call from SCOUT 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up in Maltby. If Jeremy Werner has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have 247 take me and Jeremy Werner can leave with you. I would prefer u and Jeremy Werner leave together. I'll ask 247. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know

These guys have followed me around since Five Reasons for Illinois when Sark was here. Now this shocking news

At the end of July, Scout.com transitioned to a new upgraded platform that will allow us to provide a greater level of products and services in the future.

Our next step in this process is merging the Scout.com and 247Sports Illinois sites into one, which will begin tonight and be completed by the morning of Nov. 2. This move will have no impact on your current account or subscription.

After this merge, nothing will be changing with IlliniInquirer.com, outside of it being on the 247Sports network. You’ll still have content and analysis from Illinois insider Jeremy Werner and the staff, along with the national recruiting experts from both Scout and now 247Sports. The community of Illinois fans will not change either, as we’ll still have the same message boards and set up as we do now.

This move also allows us to centralize our engineering resources so it will be easier to develop new products and features in the future with one network which adds more value to your experience.

As we mentioned, you won’t have to change anything with your user name or account and any bookmarked URL will re-direct you to the single site. The merge will log you out of the site though so you’ll just have to log back in. If you have any trouble, don’t hesitate to contact support@247sports.com or call 1-888-508-3055.

Thank you,

Nothing changed with IlliniInquirer.com. Just got call from SCOUT 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up in Maltby. If Jeremy Werner has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have 247 take me and Jeremy Werner can leave with you. I would prefer u and Jeremy Werner leave together. I'll ask 247. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Thank you,

Flagged for poor execution, can't caz u a fucking mod
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    Founders Club

Thank you,

Flagged for poor execution, can't caz u a fucking mod
    Hurtful.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,867
    Standard Supporter
    Nothing changed with IlliniInquirer.com. Just got call from SCOUT 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up in Maltby. If Jeremy Werner has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have 247 take me and Jeremy Werner can leave with you. I would prefer u and Jeremy Werner leave together. I'll ask 247. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

Call the bank and tell them your card was stolen. They may not refund past $10,95/mo auto-deductions but, it will stop further charges

I'm not paying