Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Send Walter White an invite

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/30/bryan-cranston-f-to-anyone-who-wants-trump-to-fail.html

“If he fails, the country is in jeopardy. It would be egotistical for anyone to say, ‘I hope he fails,’” Cranston said. “To that person I would say, f--- you. Why would you want that? So you can be right?”

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Rooting for and expecting someone to fail are to completely different things.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    If Trump just focused on the economy dammit, he would be doing well
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

If Trump just focused on the economy dammit, he would be doing well

The only one to fix the infrastructure of our country is me — roads, airports, bridges. I know how to build. Pols only know how to talk. Sad!
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I'm okay with Trump getting through the rest of his presidency without enacting his destructive agenda so long as he doesn't start WW3
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2017
    AZDuck said:

I'm okay with Trump getting through the rest of his presidency without enacting his destructive agenda so long as he doesn't start WW3

It doesn't matter if you're ok with it or not. The votes are in and your girl Hillary lost. Trump will finish his presidency and won't be ousted by weak whiny cunts peddling false narratives. You can either take it like a man, or bend over and take it like bitch.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    We (?) stopped being Americans a long time ago.

Good on Bryan with a Y Cranston for trying though.

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Not all we(?)s have stopped being Americans. That distinction is primarily west coast and northeast. There's a quad riding idiot in Montana who fits the bill as well but he has to stay in the closet when he's not hiding behind a keyboard. Real Montanans keep him in check when he wanders out from behind the fryer.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Not all we(?)s have stopped being Americans. That distinction is primarily west coast and northeast. There's a quad riding idiot in Montana who fits the bill as well but he has to stay in the closet when he's not hiding behind a keyboard. Real Montanans keep him in check when he wanders out from behind the fryer.
    The west coast and NE distinction is wealth, research, education, skills, culture and prosperity. I can see why you are resentful.

Federalism is the answer. Common currency and mutual defense. No more transfers from the wealth makers and producers to ungrateful and unproductive consumers in flyover country. It’s long past time for time for the south to redeem and support itself.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

AZDuck said:

It doesn't matter if you're ok with it or not. The votes are in and your girl Hillary lost. Trump will finish his presidency and won't be ousted by weak whiny cunts peddling false narratives. You can either take it like a man, or bend over and take it like bitch.
    blackdudelaughingonboat.gif
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

AZDuck said:

You're the weakest whiniest false narrative peddling cunt here, bitch boy.

So fuck off.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

AZDuck said:

So fuck off.

NYBE

#nodonkey
    pawz said:

dflea said:

AZDuck said:

So fuck off.

NYBE

#nodonkey
    I haven't started drinking yet. Give me a fucking break.
    dflea said:

pawz said:

dflea said:

AZDuck said:

So fuck off.

NYBE

#nodonkey
    If you're out of nickels and your mom took the car, you can start by drinking her laundry detergent. Chase it with a shot or two of bleach. Then go to the ocean and try to swim to Japan.

#donkeylife
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

dflea said:

pawz said:

dflea said:

AZDuck said:

So fuck off.

NYBE

#nodonkey
    [autistic screeching]

#donkeylife
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

pawz said:

dflea said:

AZDuck said:

So fuck off.

NYBE

#nodonkey
    For fucks sake you posted this at 11:30

dflea said:

pawz said:

dflea said:

AZDuck said:

So fuck off.

NYBE

#nodonkey
    I know.

What a fucking loser I am.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

pawz said:

dflea said:

AZDuck said:

So fuck off.

NYBE

#nodonkey
    I know.

What a fucking loser I am.
    YBE