Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Annual "I hate the Apple Cup" Post

2»

Comments

• Options
    LanceUppercutLanceUppercut Member Posts: 23
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2013

You don't know Auburndawg very well.

Absolutely not. Our true rivals are the other members of west coast Big 5, not any of our NW little brothers.

USC leads UW's all time series 51-28.

So you don't consider the Coogs your rivals because you win 2/3rds of the time, yet your true rivals are the ones that beat YOU 2/3rds of the time?

Great logic as always.

One of these days you'll figure out that the shit that went on in the 70s doesn't matter anymore and you're at an impressive 5-5 over the last ten years with the coogs, and we had Paul Wulff for four of those years. Welcome to the dreck. At least we're not in denial about it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,077
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Absolutely not. Our true rivals are the other members of west coast Big 5, not any of our NW little brothers.

So your true rivals are the ones that beat you 2/3rds of the time?

Great logic as always.

One of these days you'll figure out that the shit that went on in the 70s doesn't matter anymore and you're at an impressive 5-5 over the last ten years with the coogs. Welcome to the dreck. At least we're not in denial about it.

I'm pretty sure 5-5 over the last 10 years is our best effort against anyone we play yearly. "lol"

Maybe Cal
  • Options

I'm pretty sure 5-5 over the last 10 years is our best effort against anyone we play yearly. "lol"

Maybe Cal

That's the poont. I realize the coogs suck. Aubs hasn't quite figured out WASHINGTON isn't coming back anytime soon.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

So you don't consider the Coogs your rivals because you win 2/3rds of the time, yet your true rivals are the ones that beat YOU 2/3rds of the time?

Great logic as always.

One of these days you'll figure out that the shit that went on in the 70s doesn't matter anymore and you're at an impressive 5-5 over the last ten years with the coogs, and we had Paul Wulff for four of those years. Welcome to the dreck. At least we're not in denial about it.
    Lance has always been my favorite Coug.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

TheGlove said:

Great logic as always.

Lance has always been my favorite Coug.
    Aubs has more poasts on Cougfan than I do. But he's above it all...
    boom, roasted.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Great logic as always.

Fredocoog!!! True???

We all have our idiots.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Aubs, did you attend UW? Normally, I don't like using this card but I think you earn it. Because if you didn't attend UW then you can't talk about WSU being our little brother. You wouldn't even be in the fucking family. At best, you would be the awkward guest that comes over unannounced and never knows when it's time to leave.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZ said:

Aubs, did you attend UW? Normally, I don't like using this card but I think you earn it. Because if you didn't attend UW then you can't talk about WSU being our little brother. You wouldn't even be in the fucking family. At best, you would be the awkward guest that comes over unannounced and never knows when it's time to leave.

What part of "Go Gators Thread Of The Week!" didn't you understand?

• Options
    dnc said:

Great logic as always.

Fredocoog!!! True???

We all have our idiots.
    I blocked FredoCoog on twitter two or so years ago. Touche.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

My dad played for WSU but was the biggest Husky fan there was.

House divided my ass.

Dick Baird is your dad?
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DeepSeaZ said:

With all the sodbuster inbreeding, family has little meaning in the Palouse. And I'm sure you must be aware that the UW alumni association will accept membership money even from those who never attended UW, much less graduated while of course, anybody even cooglosers can buy Husky Football season tickets and belong to the Tyee Club.

• Options

HuskyJW said:

House divided my ass.

Dick Baird is your dad?
    underrated comment

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

House divided my ass.

Dick Baird is your dad?
    underrated comment

It needs more time. It will get its due.