Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Brock Huard's 5 Takeaways on the Huskies

Comments

• Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Have you talked to your lawyers? There may be a lawsuit here.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    The interior of the OL will be a bit of a wait and see until we see games that matter ... most interiors will struggle against UW's DTs
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

"Browning doesn't have a tool".

Huh?

"Brock Huard voices support for castration of young males."
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Jesus, same shit holds true. Can we medically retire jake?
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    TheChart said:

Huh?

4. What Jake Browning does best. Huard remembers Marques Tuiasosopo as a William Wallace-esque leader under center. Jake Locker was the most gifted player out of high school. Isaiah Stanback could throw a football 80 yards. Browning, meanwhile, is as unassuming as he is consistent – traits Huard appreciates. “He is as Plain Jane as they come. He doesn’t run real well, doesn’t have a super powerful arm or build. From a baseball perspective, I don’t think he has a tool; he’s not a toolsy guy. But … the two single most important attributes of quarterbacking, decision-making and accuracy, are off the charts.

@TheChart - true?!?!!?!1
    Actually I think the most important attribute for a QB is to not be a fucking pussy.
    PoTY
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,134
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    TheChart said:

Dardanus said:

TheChart said:

Huh?

4. What Jake Browning does best. Huard remembers Marques Tuiasosopo as a William Wallace-esque leader under center. Jake Locker was the most gifted player out of high school. Isaiah Stanback could throw a football 80 yards. Browning, meanwhile, is as unassuming as he is consistent – traits Huard appreciates. “He is as Plain Jane as they come. He doesn’t run real well, doesn’t have a super powerful arm or build. From a baseball perspective, I don’t think he has a tool; he’s not a toolsy guy. But … the two single most important attributes of quarterbacking, decision-making and accuracy, are off the charts.

@TheChart - true?!?!!?!1
    Actually I think the most important attribute for a QB is to not be a fucking pussy.
    I'm kinda surprised you don't have any kind of visualization to back support that.
    Wanna cyber?
    Yes.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

TheChart said:

Huh?

@TheChart - true?!?!!?!1
    PoTY
    People forget that It was actually Shane Stant who was the Pipeman.

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,047
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    decision-making and accuracy are off the charts

great call, brock. but how does jesus fit into the qb equation?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

decision-making and accuracy are off the charts

great call, brock. but how does jesus fit into the qb equation?

How dare he be a man of religious faith. This is an outrage.