Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We always complain about idiot announcers like Yogi Roth

2»

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Yogi is the absolute biggest fuckstick in the CFB media.

He was a fucking grad assistant at SC. That’s it. And that fucktard Sark offered him the QB coach job at UW. Thank Christ he turned it down to walk amongst the tombstones or whatever zen bullshit he’s into. I don’t know how Jack Lockner could’ve sucked more but I guarantee you he would’ve if Yogurt had been his position coach.

Up vote for the absurdity of Sark offering Yogi the QB coach job. Another example of the disaster Sark has always been.

Yogi is a cornball, but he actually follows PAC 12 football. He sucks, but he's not the worst. I think he genuinely loves and follows college football which is more than many media members can say.

The worst are Heather Dinich types who know absolutely nothing. If the anchor of the show asked her to name five players on UW, she couldn't yet she gets to make opinions on which teams belong in the playoff.

Mark May and Lou Holtz were awful. Corso is a personality, but you know he hasn't had the mental capacity to name more than 25 college football players for at least ten years.

I hate Yogi, but he at least has some knowledge.
    Yeah, but not really relevant since UW isn't a playoff team anyway.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Plus I don't even want to see her tits
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yogi is the absolute biggest fuckstick in the CFB media.

He was a fucking grad assistant at SC. That’s it. And that fucktard Sark offered him the QB coach job at UW. Thank Christ he turned it down to walk amongst the tombstones or whatever zen bullshit he’s into. I don’t know how Jack Lockner could’ve sucked more but I guarantee you he would’ve if Yogurt had been his position coach.

Up vote for the absurdity of Sark offering Yogi the QB coach job. Another example of the disaster Sark has always been.

Yogi is a cornball, but he actually follows PAC 12 football. He sucks, but he's not the worst. I think he genuinely loves and follows college football which is more than many media members can say.

The worst are Heather Dinich types who know absolutely nothing. If the anchor of the show asked her to name five players on UW, she couldn't yet she gets to make opinions on which teams belong in the playoff.

Mark May and Lou Holtz were awful. Corso is a personality, but you know he hasn't had the mental capacity to name more than 25 college football players for at least ten years.

I hate Yogi, but he at least has some knowledge.
    He follows Pac 12 football....but fuck no to having any knowledge.

Fuck the coaching tree he came from.

Pete Carroll is a 9-11 truther. Sark is raging alcoholic filanderer. And Lane Kiffen is a spoiled brat that fired his own father to save his own job for 6 games.

Yogurt boy has no business being on a telecast. Boobs and Harv would be better in the booth than Yogay.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

it must be an honor to have your show go on at 12:30-1:00 AM PST to talk about the cfb playoff and then get replayed during nfl games.

as long as we're talking about shitty broadcasters, why the fuck is brock huard giving sam ponder a platform to say 'people on the internet were mean to me 3 years ago' on his bible thumping podcast?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

it must be an honor to have your show go on at 12:30-1:00 AM PST to talk about the cfb playoff and then get replayed during nfl games.

as long as we're talking about shitty broadcasters, why the fuck is brock huard giving sam ponder a platform to say 'people on the internet were mean to me 3 years ago' on his bible thumping podcast?
    Why the fuck are you listening to Brock Huard?
  • Options
    SteveSuckisianSteveSuckisian Member Posts: 68
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes