Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I think I killed someone

2»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Gwad said:

So Stalin is cool with actual murderers on the board but not potential murderers?

Une mystere de la vie
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2017

HuskyJW said:

Was in a meeting with him last week....45 minutes before his shift ended. He went missing the next day....I may have been last person he talked too.....he did leave a note for his wife

Am I liable?

I can see a prosecutor waving this post in front of a jury claiming that JW all but CONFESSED to the crime
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2017
    tenndawg said:

HuskyJW said:

any update op? surely op will deliver.

He actually returned home tonight. I thought for sure he was dead
    Now we know you offed him....can picture the trial now, you take the stand, say you saw him, describe what he was wearing, explain he seemed scared and nervous about leaving for an "appointment"...

Get a skull neck tattoo now before prison...don't borrow anything from anyone, tell everyone you have no family or outside support to cut down on extortion...probably have to jump the first huge guy that looks at you to get respect...

This part does not mean fight. It means spread your butt cheeks. You can thank me later.