Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Harbaugh

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Mosster47 said:

You can look back as far as you want. To be a good coach you have to have like, one conference title at least.

He will probably never sniff one in Ann Arbor.

He won the NFC.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Intellectual brutality might not work at Michigan.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    whats harbaugh's best win at michigan?
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,294
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

whats harbaugh's best win at michigan?

Harbaugh 49, B1G champ and Rose Bowl Cougit Loser Pedophile State 10
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

If you’re happy with 9-4 with an occasional 11-2. Harbaughs your guy. But that’s his ceiling.

That is the career calling card for Bo Schembechler. He is the messiah to Michigan fans. Harbaugh will produce those same results and will be in Ann Arbor for as long as he wants.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

I've been saying it since he was at Stanford, but Harbaugh is massively overrated.

No you haven’t you fucking liar.
    Yes. Anyone that is a Doog Legend I instantly know is a shit bird, because the script.
    You are the quook version of PLSS. Wait until something happens then you pop your head out of your gopher hole and go “I have always said....” .
    This is an insult to Puppy. The difference in poasting talent between the two is obvious. Also he's not a quook. He's a fat, pasty janitor that got fired from his used guitar sales gig a year ago and likes to hide out under the bleachers at the high school he now works at, smoking cheap Mexican weed while he watches scrimmages. In his mind, this is what coaches do.
    You think $50k a year is a lot of money. That's the life you lead.

Gross.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

I've been saying it since he was at Stanford, but Harbaugh is massively overrated.

No you haven’t you fucking liar.
    Yes. Anyone that is a Doog Legend I instantly know is a shit bird, because the script.
    You are the quook version of PLSS. Wait until something happens then you pop your head out of your gopher hole and go “I have always said....” .
    This is an insult to Puppy. The difference in poasting talent between the two is obvious. Also he's not a quook. He's a fat, pasty janitor that got fired from his used guitar sales gig a year ago and likes to hide out under the bleachers at the high school he now works at, smoking cheap Mexican weed while he watches scrimmages. In his mind, this is what coaches do.
    You think $50k a year is a lot of money. That's the life you lead.

Gross.
    Seems important to you to make a message bored of strangers think you have money and important jerbs in the government. Basic psychology 101 would suggest you have neither.