Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Honks

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,577
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Standard Supporter
I suggest listening to it. If you want to hear Hugh go unhinged? Listen this week. Loses his shit. Pumpy unhinged.

Praised John Smith to start then obliterates him. Completely miffed by 3rd down play calls.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Someone should call in and tell Hugh that Johnathan Smith sadly has done more as a Husky than he ever did.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,577
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Hugh also mentioned Soderberg should have not been playing for reasons he would not share. Incredible.

Also, water is wet. Teams know Browning can't throw a go route.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Im listening to the podcast.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

KJR daily in a nutshell:

9 AM slot: “We are going to have special guest Hugh Millen breakdown the game for us”

12 PM slot: “We are going to have special guest Hugh Millen break down the game for us”

3 PM slot: “We are going to have special guest Hugh Millen break down the game for us”

Better or worse than hourly Mike Holmgren talking about what he and Kathy are doing over the weekend?
    I’m just glad Mitch is gone so we won’t have to hear him say his “good friend” and “hall of fame” coach Mike Holmgren 50 times to make him sound like he’s some popular badass.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Passion said:

jecornel said:

I suggest listening to it. If you want to hear Hugh go unhinged? Listen this week. Loses his shit. Pumpy unhinged.

Praised John Smith to start then obliterates him. Completely miffed by 3rd down play calls.

Kinda reminds me when Softy went on his "fire willingham rant" after the writing was already on the wall. Profile in courage.
    That's right, I forgot that he did that also. He went full mental too with all this self-righteous fury. And yet he never said anything prior to that. "What do you mean I haven't been critical? I've said all along that Ty has a lot to prove!"
    You have a lot of hate in your life.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

jecornel said:

Hugh also mentioned Soderberg should have not been playing for reasons he would not share. Incredible.

I think Pete did overthink this. There was a reason why Vizcaino initially won the job. He sucks, but now he sucks and is rattled.

I get opening the competition up because you can't have Vizcaino missing 2 FG's every game, but Van Soderberg is awful.

I had a bad feeling about the 21 harder Sodemize missed. I was pissed Pete didn't go for it and noticed Van Sodemoze taking a couple practice kicks. Real kicker don't take practice kicks and point towards the goalposts on 21 yarders from the middle of the field.
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980

jecornel said:

So all those years when Sark would call deep fade routes on 3rd and 3, where was Hugh?
    Furiously masturbating to the Nick Holt Blueprint
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

jecornel said:

I think Pete did overthink this. There was a reason why Vizcaino initially won the job. He sucks, but now he sucks and is rattled.

I get opening the competition up because you can't have Vizcaino missing 2 FG's every game, but Van Soderberg is awful.

I had a bad feeling about the 21 harder Sodemize missed. I was pissed Pete didn't go for it and noticed Van Sodemoze taking a couple practice kicks. Real kicker don't take practice kicks and point towards the goalposts on 21 yarders from the middle of the field.

jecornel said:

No excuse for missing the 21 yarder. I agree he should just line it up like a free throw. But, Van Turrible was kicking in the net all fucking night. Including the TV timeouts. Net was just to my right.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Great thread by Sven.